Home Buying in Summerlin>Question Details

Buyit4ward, Real Estate Pro in Austin, TX

Condo in 89128 what area is this?

Asked by Buyit4ward, Austin, TX Mon Jul 16, 2012

I notice many condos in 89128 and they are listed as being in Summerlin. When I received the zips for Summerlin 89128 was not listed, would you recommend this zip as well?

Answers

10
Learn everything about Summerlin, see current and historic Summerlin market trends, and see available Summerlin homes for sale here:

http://sellstatedeluxe.com/summerlin-villages-communities-an…

Contact me for your Summerlin home sales and purchase needs.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Aug 9, 2013
Part of 89128 is in Summerlin between Rampart & Buffalo, but part of it is not. Properties actually maintain their value better just by bordering Summerlin.
1 vote Thank Flag Link Mon Jul 16, 2012
Hi, Buyit4ward.

"Desert Shores" is a part of Summerlin, which is a part of the Greater Las Vegas Metropolitan Area. It is considered by many to be an "exclusive" part of town. However, HOA's are known to be Nazi's and often charge almost as much in fees as one would pay on an actual mortgage. I actually live there myself. It all depends upon what you are seeking on your "return".

If you like, feel free to use our online MLS SEARCH ENGINE to browse actual MLS Listings on your own:

http://lvpropertysearch.com/single-family.html

Let us know if you have any additional concerns regarding this area or the purchase itself.

With you in mind,

LV Property Search
Info@LVPropertySearch.com
89128 is the Desert Shores area and The Pueblo Village of Summerlin where the RED HILLS condo complex is located closeby.
A particular nice area is "Desert Shores" which has the 89128 zip code. You should go check it out. It is beautiful and the community has a man-made lake. Definitely one of my favorite areas since many areas in Vegas seem so "dry."

My real estate experiences: http://www.hardworkingpenguin.com
What is the best place near the Casino district Fremont Street . I would love it to be within 1-4 miles and be safe and hopefully hold it's value. A condo is preferred I am ready to buy now, but it needs to be a great deal.
$50,000-$120,000 2 beds 1.5 baths. Thanks for your assistance!
Yes, this is a nice area in NW Las Vegas...
There is a "finger" of Summerlin that is in 89128. It runs from Lake Mead Blvd on the north, Vegas on the south and Buffalo on the east, being about 25% 0f 89128. 89128 is bounded by the Summerlin Parkway on the south, Buffalo on the east, Cheyenne on the north, Summerlin on the west. Most of 89128 is great, my office is in 89128, and I would be glad to help you find a unit in 89128.

Yes it is in Summerlin. 89128 includes Summerlin. Yes this is a decent area. If you would like to view this condo, I can be reached at 702-318-1244.

Nakia Woodson
NakiaWoodson@yahoo.com
Wardley Real Estate