Vf, Home Buyer in 19406

Condo in King of Prussia area

Asked by Vf, 19406 Sat Aug 1, 2009

I need to find a condo in King of Prussia area. Valley Forge Tower is nice, but the association fee is of high. Any other condo communities to look at in this/nearby area? Thanks!

Answers

4
Old Forge Crossing
Glenhardie
Chesterbrook
Radnor House
Saint Davids Park
Norwayne
The Meadows
Court of Henderson
... just to name a few. Good Hunting!
Dear Buyer,
As my fellow realtors wrote, it all depends on what you are looking for. There are quite a few condos and townhouses in KOP, Wayne and Chesterbrook area. There will be a difference in Association fees, rules and reg, and taxes.
I am an expert in selling Condos and Townhouses in Montgomery and Chester and Delaware counties. I live in one of the communities and have been selling since 1997.
Please feel free to call me for a free consult.
Shehla Karim ABR, GREEN, Certified Srager, Realtor
Weichert Realtors
101 E.Lancaster Avenue,
Paoli, PA 19301
610-659-4869
Hi Vf:

It all depends on your lifestyle, and that is the operative word: "Lifestyle", and obviously, your price range.

Valley Forge Towers for example is ideal for someone who prefers a fair amount of security, plus all the conveniences of condo living. The associate fee is high, but you also get - ComAreaMaint, ExtBldgMaint, ApplianMaint, LawnMaint, SnowRemoval, TrashRemoval, HeatFee, WaterFee, SewerFee, ParkFee, InsuranceFee, SwimFee, TennisCourt, ClubHouse, HealthClub, AllGroundFee, ManagemtFee, Security - included as part of your fee.

Glenhardie im Wayne is another example of a lifestyle that may be suited for someone who prefers a game of golf now and then, or every day for that matter.

There are some good options in the King of Prussia area...my suggestion is to choose a local Realtor familiar with the King of Prussia area. Sit down with him/her to discuss your preferences for a condo. He/she will help guide you based on your specific requirements.

All The Best,
John (John B) Badalamenti, CRS, ABR, SRES
Associate Broker
Certified Residential Specialist/Relocation Specialist
Prudential Foxd & Roach, Realtors - Wayne
610-688-4310 Office
610-341-4832 Direct
johnb@subphillyhomes.com

Search & View 100s of Local Homes For Sale &
Get Homes Listings On Your Cell Phone:
http://www.SubPhillyHomes.com
There are a few condo's in the King of Prussia Area. It all depends on what you are searching for. There are also quite a few in what is considered to be Wayne however are more in the Valley Forge/Chesterbrook area. I'd be happy to assist you in locating these condos and sending you information. Feel free to contact me.

Jennifer Daywalt, Realtor
Re/Max Results Realty
Top Agent 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
Author of "Ask The Realtor" every Saturday in The Phoenix
610-489-7355 Main Office
610-999-7693 Direct Line
Sellinghomesjenn@aol.com