Home Buying in Leominster>Question Details

SWilliams, Home Buyer in Leominster, MA

Condo association question

Asked by SWilliams, Leominster, MA Tue Aug 7, 2012

Hi can anyone help me to find out more information about the Liberty Commons condos on berrington rd., I am currently interested in a 2br unit there and saw on the listing they allow pets but when I drove by and asked a person outside they said they didn't think a small dog was allowed, I own a 10 year old chihuahua, but then also mentioned it doesn't seem like it would be a problem.

My question is how could I reach the condo association to see if I could have an exception for my senior dog, up to date on shots and neutered. Any help would be great.

Answers

3
Last I knew they did not allow dogs of any size in Liberty Commons. However if you want to ask about an exception I'd probably start with the management company and go from there:

Empire Management Company
285 Central Street, Leominster, MA 01453
978-537-4040 Property Manager: Amy Pominville
Operations Manager: Carl Gore

They handle most of the day to day concerns of the development and they should have a direct line to the association if you wish to pursue the matter further.

Hope this helps
Appears it's a no dog policy. Sometimes association will allow with board approval but appears that is not the case in the association doc's.

Here is everything on the market in Leominster:
http://territory.com/search?search_string=LEOMINSTER&min…

Territory.com
Massachusetts Premier Buyer Brokerage
Web Reference: http://territory.com
From the Rules and Regs:
No animals, except cats and caged birds shall be permitted. All pets must be kept within the Units and no more than one cat per Unit shall be permitted. No commercial breeding of any type of domestic or household pets shall be permitted. Any pet causing or creating a nuisance or unreasonable disturbance or noise shall be permanently removed from the Condominium upon three (3) days notice from the Trustees.

There are a number of other Condos that do allow pets, feel free to email me at Joyce@JoyceLin-RE.com to discuss.

j