Real Investor, Home Buyer in 84105

Comparables for duplex

Asked by Real Investor, 84105 Sun May 20, 2012

Can someone provide me with comparables of a duplex in the zipcode 84105? 2 bedrooms 1 bath on both levels. Just east of Westminister college. It's about 2200 square feet of total living space.

Answers

4
Peter Reiter’s answer
I would also be happy to provide you with comps for the area. I specialize in investment properties including duplexes and can provide you with some insight into that market. Please feel free to email me and I can get back to you.
As far as rental rates go, craigslist is a good place to start, or you can go to someone like me who has access to professional rental stats. Generally you are looking at around .90 per foot on a rental like this or in other terms $400-500 per bedroom. Depends on upstairs/downstairs, amenities and what utilities are included. But roughly you are probably in that range.

Peter Reiter
Velox Realty Group
Keller Williams Salt Lake City
801-829-7355
veloxrealty@gmail.com
http://velox-realty.com
I am assuming you have an up and down duplex in the area. I have a home I rent in the area which is 3 bedrooms and l bathroom. I receive $1099 for this home, single level. For a duplex you are probably looking around $950.00 per side because of the location. The best time to rent in the area is mid summer because all the students are looking for places to rent. Email me for more information as I deal with properties in that location, I also have a duplex further east.
Sandy Straley
Broker
Rindlesbach Homes
801-808-8110
I would be glad to send you some comparables. What is your email address? Or, my office is in 84105 if you would rather come in to get the comparables.

Pat Kiel
Broker/Owner
Exit Realty Legacy
801-541-2189
Pat@ExitLegacyUtah.com
sbalderas88@yahoo.com. Thanks so much.
Flag Mon May 21, 2012
Also, where is useful place to find out what a fair rent would be in that area?