Home Buying in Edison>Question Details

Worriedbuyer, Home Buyer in 07302

Commute Schools based search in North Edison other central nj towns

Asked by Worriedbuyer, 07302 Sat Feb 9, 2013

Can someone provide a list of condos / town homes in North Edison or any other great schools and a walking distance to train station? Even better would be a list of links.
Also, how about piscataway (08854)? Does it have good schools? I am looking at 'The Commons' in piscataway.

Answers

3
North Edison schools are highly Ranked by Great schools.net. it is surrounded by major highways and has loop bus to the metro park trainstation. There are town home communities for your requirement. Also the adjoining town is Metuchen, there is a community which is close to train station. Please email me at purvi.shah@cbmoves.com for further info.

Purvi Shah
Realtor Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
Metuchen, NJ
908-930-4353
Dear Buyer,

The Commons is good. However, you should also consider Metuchen which has good schools and there are condos and townhomes walking distance to Metuchen train station (North East Corridor).
There is presently a One-1 bedrm condo In Metuchen Gardens and Two- 2 Bedroom Condo and Townhome in Central Park Community in Metuchen which is walking distance to Metuchen train station.

Should you have any questions, Please feel free to contact me at your earliest.

Vishal.
Cell# 732-277-9321.
Worried,

North Edison does not have ANY condo developments that are walkable to the train. Typically North Edison residents use either Metuchen station or Metro Park Station, and most either drive and park, get driven or take a bus to the train.

South Edison does have a few communities that are walkable to the Edison Train Station, and Metuchen has a few that are walkable to Metuchen station.

Piscataway has a few units on the Edison/Piscataway border which are also walkable to the Edison Station. There are other units in Piscataway nearer the Bound Brook and Dunellen train station, but those are not really walkable either.

I live in Edison since 1983, raised my kids here, and my husband commuted to NYC since we got here. I know the town and surrounding towns (Piscataway included) very well and would love to be able to help you.

Give me a call at 908-675-0167 and I we can discuss your needs in more detail.