Home Buying in San Antonio>Question Details

Rick, Renter in Roseville, CA

Coming to San Antonio next week to look at houses. Any suggestions on what areas to look at. We have no kids. Looking for retirement. Looking for

Asked by Rick, Roseville, CA Tue May 14, 2013

under 130,000 if possible. also looking for on the newer type homes

Answers

10
Well.. let me help you with that one... Which areas to check out is a bit subjective... better than that is to send you homes in your price range, have you take a look at what is for sale out there, and then if you are going to drive around.. you will know which ones to look at..

If any jump off the page... I'm more than happy to show them to you while you are here :)

Here are some homes to check out:

3 BED
2 BATH
2 CAR GARAGE
BUILT IN 2000 OR NEWER
ALL AREAS
$130,000 OR LESS

CLICK HERE (OR CUT AND PASTE INTO YOUR BROWSER):

http://sabor.connectmls.com/listings.jsp?dcid=DC9EF3DA5288D4…

If you would like me to refine this search for you to be a little more specific to what you are looking for...

Shoot me a text, an e-mail, or go old school, and give me a call :)

Jason C Campbell
Platinum Top 50 Finalist
Option One Real Estate
210-389-5266
web: http://www.SAHomeExpert.com
This is the guy to call! Jason & Gina are the best Realtors in San Antonio! You will be glad you called them. I was!
Flag Wed Jun 19, 2013
Working with a Realtor in the San Antonio area is the best path you can take on your journey to find a home here. We can help you get oriented in our city, most of us have many years in our industry, and guide you through the home buying process.

Contact one of us to start the process via email or direct contact.

Good luck and welcome to San Antonio!

Sue
I've been selling Real Estate for 24 years in San Antonio and surrounding areas...

In short, I'll provide you with comprehensive, high-quality buyer's service. I can assist you with your purchase on a Newly Built Home (I work with all Home Builder in San Antonio), Pre-Owned Homes, Land, For Sale by Owner, and all Foreclosure Properties...I can also created a customized search for you. This search system will search for you, and will give you an update of new listings, and any status changes that fit your search criteria.

Please don't hesitate to call or email me. I look forward to the opportunity of earning your business. More importantly, to adding to my list of Satisfied Customers.

Rosie Kelch "The Singing Realtor"
210-846-3027 Mobile text friendly
thesingingrealtor@hotmail.com
24-7 Info. Hotline... (800) 811-5759 x1111
http://thesingingrealtor.vobre.com/
Best thing to do is to contact one of us agents to see what your needs and wants would be, in order to assist you.
Thanks.
Too many homes in that price range, give us a call to discuss your needs so we can help you better.

Luis, 210-288-4484
Give me a call so we can discuss your life style, desires, future plans, and all the things that apply to your lifestyle influenced by where and what you live in. I would really like to help you. Been doing this for over 40 years.

Gordon Deering
210-452-4808
We have awesome schools here. I suggest you find a Realtor to guide in the right direction. Price range will dictate location, so you are going to need someone to assist you in chosing a school and location best for your family.

Give me a call..........Priscilla
I suggest the North/Northwest areas of San Antonio even Medina Valley and Boerne areas. If you need an agent to assist you, please give me a call and visit my website deb.bluefaxrealty.com, it has all my contact info and helpful information about homebuying.
Hmmmm....

I have helped many retired couples relocate. I know to first ask about your lifestyle and what recreation you enjoy. As my previous experience tells me, you would be looking for a home with lower taxes as well.

There are many retirement communities I know of in the surrounding areas I can tell you all about them. Just contact me at your convenience.

Gregory Touchstone
210-660-2834
gregory.touchstone@gmail.com
Yes, I can get you into an awesome new constructed home. Give me a call

Johnny E Williams
210-858-7899
Johnny@sahomestx.com
Web Reference: http://Www.sahomestx.com