Home Buying in Marlboro>Question Details

Trotter456, Home Buyer in Union, NJ

Coldwell banker realtor in Marlboro Manalapan area avail next weekend(7/21-22) to show us townhouses?

Asked by Trotter456, Union, NJ Sun Jul 15, 2012

Relocating to family from long island to nj in may of 2013. interested in Marlboro Manalapan, freehold areas. Relocation company want me to work with a coldwell banker realtor. Not familiar with towns other than what we see online.

I live in Marlboro and work in all the surrounding areas and I would be happy to help you find a home. I am also very familiar with the school systems and was on the PTSo board of Colts Neck.
You can reach me at my office in Freehold at 732-863-6969 and ask for Dana.
Hi Trotter456,
I am a Coldwell Banker agent and I do business in Marlboro/Manalapan, in fact I am from Marlboro. Please freel free to give me a call at 732 691-1668, I will be happy to help you.

Steve Porzio
Coldwell Banker
732 691 1668
Find a Realtor right away for advice in your proposed zip code. You can search "Find a Pro" in the header of this website. From your friends at http://www.naplesrealestateguys.com/
One of the large relocation companies is ownedy the same company that owns Coldwell Banker so they try to feed ussiness that way. You can work with any Realtor® in your destination area as long as you register them with your relocation coordinator and they agree to the kickback to your relo company and maybe their registration fee.

The last relo that I dealt with a couple of months ago the registration fee and background check notice came to me aout a month after my client had closed on their new home.
I wish I could help, but I am with Keller Williams Realty....
I do, however, know an excellent Coldwell Banker agent that I could refer you to. Please gIve me a call at 732-740-9400 or email me at ajfreehold@aol.com and I'll put you in touch with an excellent CB agent in Marlboro.

Anthony Jankowski, GRI, CRS, CRB
Keller Williams Realty West Monmouth
You want to find out who there best buyers agent is. I am one of the top buyers agent in Monmouth County but I work as an independent agent. Looking at townhomes now for next year is an issue. You should do some homework on your own and determine where you should live and not ask an agent where you should live