Richard Viren, Real Estate Pro in Woodland Hills, CA

Coldwell Banker why do they not show the HOA monthly fee? What is the reason for hiding them except on special request.?

Asked by Richard Viren, Woodland Hills, CA Wed Mar 20, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3084903160-406-Clara-Ave-5-Sa…

Answers

3
Dan Brassil’s answer
I think Dana is right, that information is listed in the MLS but it just did not transfer over from Trulia correctly. By the way, the condo fees for that unit are $244/month.

I have have helped buyers and sellers in that area and I think it is a wonderful place to live. Tree lined streets and close proximity to Forest Park.
Probably to get you to call just as you suspect. Many listings are syndicated through the brokerage system, so it could be a trigger to call for info or a simple oversight that the broker has not checked the box to include it in the info sent over.

Jeanne Feenick
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
1 vote Thank Flag Link Wed Mar 20, 2013
I don't think the fees are hidden purposely by anyone. Sometimes Internet sites don't show all the available information. Most MLS input systems require information like HOA fees to be listed before being submitted...the system simply won't take a blank/no answer.
I agree with Dana
Flag Yesterday at 2:24pm