Home Buying in Lockhart>Question Details

Deb D, Renter in Austin, TX

Closing on our home at the end of this month. Am looking to rent a 3 bedroom 2 bath in Lockhart. Having trouble locating any online.

Asked by Deb D, Austin, TX Wed May 8, 2013

--
This question was asked from this property: http://www.trulia.com/property/3105657575-710-Lantana-Lockha…

Answers

4
Hello Deb I you need a house for Rent You may call at James at 512 848 7477, He will be nice to show you a Just Remodeled House, Thanks.
If you are still looking, there will be a 3 bed/2bath rental available in Lockhart by end of June. It is in process of updating. If you are interested, pls call Teresa Sladek at 1-512-376-6900.
Hi Deb, I just did a quick search for you and at this time, there are no rentals listed in Lockhart. You may want to open up your search to include all of Caldwell County. It is area CC. There is a home at 64 N Main in Fentress. The market is really tight in the entire Central Texas Region and it is only getting tougher so broadening your search is the best way to get close to that area. Best wishes to you! Laura Rosales-Austin Texas Realtor
Lockhart is small. If you haven't hit up every agent office on Main Street yet you might start there. Not every single rental will make it online these days with the rental market booming. if want to be first you need to get in their face, smile and let them know how quick you can move in. I know I love it when I don't have to spend time uploading a listing when I already have a tenant in mind.