Home Buying in Miami>Question Details

Natalie, Real Estate Pro in Chicago, IL

Closing costs in Miami?

Asked by Natalie, Chicago, IL Tue Jun 25, 2013

Can anyone please tell me avaerage closing costs I would pay to an attorney for an $80,000 house purchase?

Answers

4
three percent is excelent four is more than i want to pay five not for me.

GEORGE P MARQUEZ
LIC R E BROKER
7862476669
A Title company will charge you on average for the purchase of an $80,000 property $300.00 - $600.00 for a Settlement/Closing Fee, $550.00 for the Title policy and another $100.00 for miscellaneous, courier fee, recording fee, etc. If you use an attorney to review your documents and guide you through the closing process expect to pay up to $2,000.00 extra. Personally I have not seen an attorney charging less than $1,000.00 for this service in YEARS. Please colleagues send me their number.
Hi Natalie, My attorneys fees can get really crazy, what I suggest is that you use an attorney owned title company usually they will not charge you for legal services, I know a very good one if you are interested and the fees are very reasonable or you can look up at the Fund website and find a member attorney, call and get quotes. If you would like additional information please text me at 7864098139.

Kind regards,

Ana Amaral
Charles Rutenberg Realty
(786) 409.8139
Well attorney's fees depends on the attorney. However, you should make sure to get a real estate attorney, and not just any attorney. The cost on attorney's fees may vary between $800.$1500. , but a tthe end of the day, it's up to the attorney and your negotiation with him/her on the work. Just get a few quotes to be sure.

Hope this helps.

Iris I Romero
Sky~Land International Realty
(305) 608-5209