Home Buying in Scottsdale>Question Details

jch,  in La Quinta, CA

Client ready to buy

Asked by jch, La Quinta, CA Wed Dec 4, 2013

My clients are looking for a seller carry in La jolla, Del Mar, rancho Santa Fe or santaluz. Etc.
They are looking to put a Maximum down of 400-500k and a seller carry 36-60 months or longer if your client would like a solid return of 4-5% on their money...

Home price can be up to 5million.

They need a home that is min 3,500 sqft 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms (inside the main house or at least connectable) or larger.

My clients have a credit score of almost 770 and verifiable income.

Quick 7-10 day close for the right house. Any price of home is an option as long as the seller understands that 400-500max is what they will be putting down.

Answers

4
We have a lot of inventory in that price range with all of the bells and whisltle's, your client would be very pleased with what they can get for the amount of money they are willing to spend. If they wanted a little more privacy and go to Cavecreek, North Scottsdale; especially is they like golf.
That would be a typo of, "if" not "is". :)
Flag Wed Dec 4, 2013
Fun clients. Would enjoy getting them into a fabulous home. Plenty of options for them. Great prices now as well. Let me know, and I'll be glad to get them what they are wanting.
Lots if Scottsdale Az properties fit that criteria. Good luck in CA
Just an FYI, this got posted in Scottsdale, AZ? Not sure that was the intended audience?

Glad to help them find an AZ home!