Home Buying in Pocono Summit>Question Details

Mary Ann Kil…, Both Buyer and Seller in Philadelphia County,...

Classic quality homes in pocono summit, pa

Asked by Mary Ann Kilpatrick, Philadelphia County, PA Wed Aug 25, 2010

Does anyone know anything about this builder, and the location? Is it a good area?

Answers

8
Yes, I am an appraiser in the area and I do appraisals for the builders homes and as the names go, they are quality home builders and what ever style of home you choose, you'll be satisfied. They also have nice home packages with developed sites already and offer comprehensive amenities in their packages. I never heard anything bad about the company other than the buyer hoping they can get in their home faster.

Sincerely, Anthony Lamandre St. Cert. Res. Rea.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 9, 2015
to each its own. i have friends who have used them and are very happy. they have not had to do any repairs on their homes. i also stayed in their home one weekend and found nothing wrong. someone always has something to say. see for yourself.
Buyers Beware of the scam Classic Quility Homes is a rip off , the prices of the homes are over price and their sales people are telling you lies, they mislead you to belived that the taxes are low they shake your right hand , and screw you with the left. they tell you u will get a nice landscape all i got was 12 sticks planted in my yard, if anyone else have a story please post.

Mad As Hell and Not Going Away.
They have been around for a while & appear to be successful In today's economy that may be a lot.
I had them build my family a beautiful home in the Poconos. The price was reasonable and we got a lot of quality house for the money. I"m very pleased with my house and the attention to detail the builder, Classic Quality, provided me with.
No, if you gave me a house for free I wouldn't live in that area. Also, the guy commenting below is the owners son. The price of their houses may be cheap, but so is the quality. You get what you pay for!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 4, 2011
I live in the poconos and currently live in a heritage built by Classic Quality Homes. I would recommend them to anyone moving to the poconos because i liked them. (They not perfect but they try to be) also fine they are growing in size compared to other home builders) Hope this is helpful.
Pretty bad that the owner's son is scamming the public about hiding behind a false facade to promote his company. What else is he not telling his homebuyers? I'm sure he does not tell them about the high taxes and high crime rate in Mount Pocono Area.
Flag Tue May 15, 2012
Hi Nina,

I came across your posting on Trulia out of coincidence, perhaps even by chance.

I was looking for "Classic" and "Quality Homes" and your query popped up. I was also searching for "Classic" and "Quality Homes" on Youtube.com and coincidentally found a video with the same name. Just thought that it might be of interest to you.

I posted the link for Youtube in the web references section.