Home Buying in Detroit>Question Details

Ruokelly, Home Buyer in Atlantic City, NJ

Cheap property in Detroit

Asked by Ruokelly, Atlantic City, NJ Fri Aug 23, 2013

Answers

6
Hello Ray,

My name is Ashley I would love to help you find cheap properties in Detroit. I offer a one stop shop via my network of property managers, contractors, tenants, and realtors. Please call or email me if you have any questions or for more details. Thanks!

Ashley Hamilton Realtor
Ahamilton1203@yahoo.com
313-854-8495
Have about 30 properties right now. Some have tenants in place. Prices vary. Have one we got today that we are reselling for $15,000. It is completely rehabbed and has a tenant in place already. Send me a message if you are interested.

Kathy Persha, Associate Broker/Investor
GRI, SFR
Hello Ray,

There are plenty of houses in Detroit that are available. It really all depends on what you mean by cheap. If you plan is to have rental properties then you need to be selective in the areas of Detroit to purchase you houses. If you want a house that is already "turn-key" where all the work is already done for you then we can assist you with that.

Give me a call so that we can discuss more or what you are looking for. We assist out of state investors all the time. We can help you to build a great portfolio of houses.

Guy Gailliard
metrodetroitcashflow@gmail.com
http://www.metrodetroitcashflow.com
http://www.facebook.com/detroitcashflow
313-332-9955
Skype: guy.gailliard
Ray,

The inventory is there but dwindling. Contact me with specifics about your needs and I will gladly assist you with your investment. Many of those in that price range are handyman specials. I can help you sort through the lot and find your next property.

Rose Cook, REALTOR
North American Real Estate
313-510-9282 cell
248-352-1335 office
rosecook1972@att.net
Plenty of it. 313-422-5562 is where i can be reached at anytime to discuss your interests

There are hundreds of property under $10,000.00 in Detroit. Do you want turn-key properties or do you want fixer-uppers? Do you want single-family or multi-family?

Email me directly and I can send you as many properties as you want, both turn-key and fixer-uppers.

My contact information is listed below,

HAIG
(248) 379-6547
realtorhaig@aol.com