Home Buying in Milpitas>Question Details

Justpink, Home Buyer in

Centria condos on main st..

Asked by Justpink, Mon Aug 18, 2008

.in milpitas are they good to buy?? A 3 bedroom 2 bath condo is being offered for 500,000. Do you think it's the right price?

Answers

3
Lou David’s answer
Their assessment has been coming down each year ever since the homeowners took over the board from the builder. I was told that as of 2011, the range is $377 for a 680 sq ft one bedroom, to $470 for a 1,454 sq ft three bedroom. 5 of their floor plans are now paying less than $400. They are still working on more reductions.
Hope I'm not mistaken but as far as I recall those condos have a HOA of $500 a month.

I don’t imagine how somebody would pay that much for HOA.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Oct 12, 2008
Hi JustPink,
A 2 bedroom 2 bathroom that was 1346 sqft. sold in Feb $ 457,000 so it depends how much larger the 3 bedroom sqft is also if you have an agent go with you your first time he/ she can help negotiate a better deal. If you already signed in then they usually don't allow an agent to represent you.

If you need any assistance just call me at (408) 705-6578 or email me at (allyson@homesbyallyson.com)

Allyson