Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

Caabreu, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Canadian couple with excellent credit and 50% to put down on a condotel in Myrtle Beach, looking for financing.

Asked by Caabreu, New York, NY Wed Aug 13, 2014

Hey Caabreu and Anyone Else Interested,

The only difficulty with being Canadian is a few more sheets of paper that the banks and attorneys have you fill out and sign. 50% down is absolutely fantastic because the minimum is 25%. I have great recommendations for lenders if you are still interested.

Each question is valid and yours is most likely not the first time it's been asked. Seasoned Realtors have been able to prosper due to being honest in their business and giving sound advice that yields desired results for clients. I recommend that anyone interested in buying or selling real estate to speak with a licensed professional on more than one occasion. A good agent will be trustworthy, have strong moral ethics, and know the business/industry. I answer all my phone calls and am quick to respond.

"Let's get started!"

Licensed Real Estate Agent in South Carolina
Certified REALTOR
Myrtle Beach Resort Investment Specialist
John Weaver
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 30, 2014
There are a few local banks that offer 50% LTV loans on Condotels. Please email me, and I'll forward their contact details, program requirements, and rate sheets for your review. lisa@thelifestyleteam.com. I would also be happy to send you a list of some of the best Condotel buys at the beach!
I am not a mortgage broker I am a real estate agent. But, none of the mortgage companies that I work closely with finance condotels. They are a cash deal. Hope this helps!
Hey Laura just so you're aware, there are condotel finance options. Big banks like Bank of America or Wells Fargo typically won't finance but smaller portfolio loans from Sandhills Bank and other like it will.
Flag Sun Nov 30, 2014