Home Buying in New Holland>Question Details

suzanne_naum…, Other/Just Looking in East Earl, PA

Can you work with a realtor on a foreclosed property, instead of paying to join RealtyTrac?

Asked by suzanne_nauman, East Earl, PA Tue Jun 12, 2012

I am specifically looking to get information about the house at 600 Sandmine Rd in New Holland PA. Is it possible to get a showing of the foreclosed property?

Answers

6
I'd be happy to help you search for foreclosed properties for sale. I would suggest working with a Realtor when purchasing a foreclosed property, as there is a lot to be aware of and stay on top of. A buying agent can make the process go smoothly and make your life easier!
Suzanne, this property is under agreement, sorry. If I can be of further help, please feel free to email @ jobender1@comcast.net.

Thanks and have a great day!

Jo Bender,GRI,CRS,SFR

Prudential Homesale Svcs Group
150 North Pointe Blvd
Lancaster, Pa 17601
Office: 717-560-9100
Mobil: 717-468-6823
http://PrudentialHomesale.com/Jo.Bender
Hi Suzanne, under normal situations, yes, you can work with a Realtor on foreclosed properties. I am certified in short sales and foreclosures. I will check on this home specifically, to see what the status is.

Jo Bender
Working with a realtor is the best advice I an give you instead of doing all the homework by yourself. However, it is also recommended to be proactive without dismissing the benefits and advantage of working with a realtor in your area.

Best of Luck.

Maria
Dear Suzanne,

I took a quick look in the Lancaster County multi-list system and this property, 600 Sandmine Rd. is under contract. If you would like some help in finding any other suitable properties, please feel free to contact me directly and at your convenience.

Jeff Snyder, Realtor
Coldwell Banker
717-278-1117
jsnyder@cbsp.com
If it is listed for sale you can get any Realtor to show it to you. If it has not been listed then you can't since we only show and sell homes that are listed for sale.