Tabu, Home Buyer in South Philadelphia W...

Can you tell me who owns this house?

Asked by Tabu, South Philadelphia West, Philadelphia, PA Thu Sep 10, 2009

Answers

2
Marita Donohue’s answer
I would be happy to help you with your search for information. There was no address in your question.
Please call me at 610-627-4902, and I would be happy to help you with any real estate question.
There in no address in your question, but in any event, that is public knowledge in your counties public records dept.
You can also ask a REALTOR in your area for such info. If you are planning on doing something on your own as far as purchasing this home (I am not sure why you are asking this specific question),dealing with the seller on your own, that can be a BIG mistake! You are ALWAYS better off having someone to represent you in a real estate transaction that is knowledgeable and has YOUR best interests at heart. I assure you that when you deal with a seller on your own, the seller is thinking about THEIR interests in this transaction, and you can very easily lose in the end, MUCH more than if you have representation! Anyway, if you deal with a REALTOR, their fees are paid for by the seller,not the buyer,so you have nothing to lose. :-)

Good luck and let me know if you need anything else, I am always glad to be of service!
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat Sep 12, 2009