Home Buying in Reno>Question Details

Reno2150, Home Buyer in Reno, NV

Can you tell me the price range of home off of Greensboro, such as Brooksboro Circle in reno near the Lakeridge Golf course? thanks

Asked by Reno2150, Reno, NV Wed Apr 17, 2013

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Reno

Answers

8
As you look through that area, you will find most homes where built in the 1070's and 1980. As you expand out a bit towards Dant and Manzanita they get a bit newer. There has not been much movement in the Greensboro Circle in the past six months, but the pricing range can be wide. For example there is a current listing on Parkridge for $985,000, yet the last 2 sales where for $385,000 and $478,000. Because of the age of the homes, a lot will depend not only on home size, but on it's condition and updates. If you want some specific info, call or text. 775-313-6637
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Apr 18, 2013
The home prices have risen slightly in the past month in this area and should continue to do so as the inventory is still moderately low. Have you found what you are looking for?
Sorry Reno 2150, that was 1970's not 1070's........ Not too much out here from the 1070 era!!!!
Call White knight Manufactured Homes • Real Estate and speak with one of our expert Real Estate Agents. (775) 322-8585 They would be more than happy to help you find what you are looking for!
Expect an 'average' price to be in the $375K range. Many of these homes are older homes and some of them will have been updated and some will not have been. This will have an influence of the homes price.
Yes, the price range starts around $400K and goes up into the millions. Many of the homes in that neighborhood are large and custom built homes, so there's a wide price range. That's a great area in Reno! If you'd like any more information on that neighborhood or the surrounding neighborhoods by the golf course, let me know and I'd be happy to help.
You picked a very nice and desirable area of Reno. I just pulled a search on my MLS. It showed the median price of $365,000. That area has a wide range of prices because the properties are all custom built. For example some properties are priced in the millions.
My MLS is down right now but generally above $400,000. if you can find any. There is not a lot in there right now but with springtime/summer, we should be getting some more listings. I am right down the street and familiar with the area if I can be of service.

Not to date myself but I return calls and e mails so feel free to reach out.

My site is searchable by address as well, it is the link included.