Home Buying in Stuart>Question Details

Barbara, Home Buyer in Stuart, FL

Can you tell me if small dogs are allowed at Tierra Verde Condo & what the HOA fee is?

Asked by Barbara, Stuart, FL Mon Apr 1, 2013

Answers

5
I am sorry but only cats and birds are allowed in Tierra Verde, unfortunately no dogs are currently allowed. I have listed and sold property in there and it is in their rules and regulations.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 18, 2013
so who knows what there talking about, you or the talking head below
Flag Sun Nov 30, 2014
Hello Barbara, Yes dogs are allowed at Tierra Verde and the HOA fee is about $800 Quarterly.
It's not age restricted, it's a nice community and close to everything.
I'll be happy to assist if you have any other questions.

Sima Monina
772-359-5803
Pets are allowed with restrictions. Typical restrictions are the number of pets allowed and size/weight. MLS indicates HOA fee at this time is $267 per month. The pet restrictions & HOA fee needs to be confirmed with the Association. Let me know if you need any other assistance.

Christy Bearse
772-631-9191
Barbara, I reviewed the listing in that community. Dogs are allowed. If you have more than one, I would like to confirm information with you since the listings range from 1-3 allowed. Also, the Association Fee is $800 Quarterly. There are currently 3 Units for sale ranging from $64,900 - $69,500.
Checking the active listing it appears that there may be more than one owners associatiion and different rules. However, it appears that they all allow pets and the dues are $800 per quarter for the 2 bedroom units. There are some one bedroom units in the complex and I didn't check on what the dues would be for them.

Regarding the pets I would say that we would want to check on the rules for the unit that you might be interested in purchasing and then get the exact information regarding pet allowance.

Thank you. Give me a call if there is anything else that I can answer for you.

Wally Smith
772-485-7851