Home Buying in Furlong>Question Details

Bonnie, Both Buyer and Seller in Hatfield, PA

Can you tell me details of the rumors of home owners having to pay to connect to public sewer in the Pebble Hill area in Doylestown?

Asked by Bonnie, Hatfield, PA Fri May 14, 2010

Answers

1
Bonnie,

I don't think it's a rumor. In most cases, the public works will provide the sewer system TO. From the home TO the sewer system, the homeowner usually pays for the costs of the lines and the sewer tap. I don't know off hand what solutions Doylestown my have, but I am sure you can call them and find out first hand. The report below was as of February this year. So they are still, most likely, in the planning phase. The report finds that it is the soil which is causing the septic problems. OK. Trulia is not accepting the link. The link below is a google search and the first response (showin "pdf") shows you the study information.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Doylestown+Township…

Are you thinking of purchasing or selling property in that area? Contact me if I can be of any assistance in your real estate needs.

Terrence Charest
Century 21 Associates