Home Buying in Raymond>Question Details

Danielle41, Other/Just Looking in Raymond, ME

Can you tear down and rebuild 66 Notched Pond road ?

Asked by Danielle41, Raymond, ME Thu Apr 19, 2012

Well ? Septic ? What are the restrictions for this property ?

Help the community by answering this question:


There is a timeframe in which a non conforming property in a shoreland zone can be replaced. Generally it has to be replaced within 12 to 18 months from the time it was taken down. Well and septic have to be a certain distance from the shore and from the sidelines of the property. It is always best to speak with the Code Enforcement Officer in the town involved before beginning any waterfront property renovation. Towns must adhere to the minimum shoreland zoning regulations but they can be more restrictive depending on each town's shoreland zoning ordiance.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Apr 20, 2012
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer