Home Buying in 78653>Question Details

a.carranza814, Home Buyer in Manor, TX

Can you still buy a home in TX using an ITIN?

Asked by a.carranza814, Manor, TX Fri Nov 15, 2013

Help the community by answering this question:


Yes! There are lenders like myself that are able to do loan without social security numbers and with ITIN. These types of loans have been used for people in your specific situation. I recommend that you speak with a lender like myself that would be able to do this for you. I would be glad to speak with you to help you get started on a loan for your new home. Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Mon Feb 10, 2014
Can you lend in Texas?
Flag Mon Feb 24, 2014
An ITIN generally needs to be accompanied by a proper VISA or other permission to work and reside in the US.

If you have all of the above, then you should have access to a few loan programs. But it's probably going to require at least a 20%-40% down payment.

Give me a call or email me and we can discuss your individual circumstances.


Tony Grech | Mortgage Loan Originator | NMLS 977416
PMAC Lending Services, Inc.
Toll-free (855) 642-4762 | Fax (248) 945-4842 | Direct (248) 728-0078
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 15, 2013
I would definately consult a lender in your area.
I suggest to call a friend who is well knowledgeable with the lending issues in TEXAS.

Richard Smith Mortgage/ lender
Branch Manager/Mortgage Banker NMLS #220593
"The Richard Smith Team" Southwest Funding 835 |click for map:
22503 Katy Freeway Suite 27, 77450 Office 281-994-4240 | Fax 281-840-6881


Thank you and GOOD LUCK.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Fri Nov 15, 2013
Search Advice
Ask our community a question
Email me when…

Learn more

Home > Texas > Travis County > Manor > 78653 > Home Buying in 78653 > Question
Copyright © 2015 Trulia, Inc. All rights reserved.   |  
Have a question? Visit our Help Center to find the answer