Home Buying in Myrtle Beach>Question Details

janemartin20…, Home Buyer in Myrtle Beach, SC

Can you recommend your top 5 townhouse subdivisions, best value, quality, amenities, hoa fees?

Asked by janemartin2013, Myrtle Beach, SC Sun Aug 4, 2013

Answers

6
There a many great subdivisions in Myrtle Beach. For example, Tuscany is wonderful, has good amenities i.e. pool, clubhouse very high level. Do have some waterway views. However, you do not mention what area you are interested in. There are many top subdivisions.

Myrtle Beach is quite large, For example,
Carolina Forest which is a very popular area and North Myrtle Beach where shopping and beach is quite close.

Conway, Little River and Loris has more of a country setting, but not as close to shopping and beach.

Southern Myrtle there are areas such as Surfside (very close to beach and Market Commons)
Garden City, Murrells Inlet and Pawleys Island.

If you would like to discuss, please call me at 860-262-1203 or email me at Nancy@screalestatenetwork.com. Happy to help.

My Best,

Nancy
there are a good few townhouse subdivisons to choose from. it would all depend on whether you would like to be near the ocean or near shopping etc. If you wish give me a call and I can get an idea of where you would like and pick the five best then. Would you be only interested in Myrtle as there are also lovely subdivisions in Surfside area, Murrells inlet and even Pawleys Island. I look forward to hearing from you and helping you find exactly what you are looking for.
Dervilla Bucci
Realtor / agent
Ocean Front Guru Real Estate
1-631-943-5421 Cell
1-843-839-5200 Office
1-866-262-3866 Toll Free
dervillabucci@oceanfrontguru.com
Jane. This is a difficult question to give a direct answer. It's kind of like asking for 5 really good places to eat. Just like there are dozens or really good restaurants and everyone's tastes are different, there are dozens of nice townhouse areas. I would like to sit down with you and discuss the things that are important to you in a new home. I am certain we can work together to find you exactly what you are looking for. Click my picture and give me a call so we can get started.
Dear Jane,

Yes. email me and I will send them to you with photo's of each unit.

Michael J. Costello
Broker/Owner
Sea and Sand Realty
Myrtle Beach, SC.
(843) 333-1059
seaandsandrealty@gmail.com
http://www.seaandsandrealty.com
Janemartin2013,
That would really depend on what your looking for & your price range. Best value, quality, amenities & HOA fees to one consumer may not be the same for another consumer. Your best bet it to establish a relationship with a Realtor in the area who will Listen to your needs, wants & budget. Then they can do a specific search based on the info you provide them. Feel free to call me directly if you would like additional info.
Cordially,
Christine House
Century 21 Broadhurst & Associates
843-215-6831 Direct Line
609-339-0916 Cell
Please email me at paige@paigebird.com or call me to discuss further at 843-450-4773.
I recommend Sawgrass East, The Farm and Tuscany which are all true townhomes where you are deeded the land as well. HOA's all have pools and keep the common areas respectable. Fees range from 215 - 300 / mo.