Home Buying in Civic Center>Question Details

Mar, Home Buyer in Civic Center, Stockton...

Can you please tell me if the house on 1330 N Hunter St, Stockton CA 95202 is still available? Thank You

Asked by Mar, Civic Center, Stockton, CA Sat Aug 15, 2009

Answers

2
Mar,

Yes the house is still available. It is an REO and is described as an Older victorian home in need of TLC. Lots of potential. List price is $135,000 and it has been on the market for 66 days. If you would like additional information and would like to get inside, give me a call at 209-649-8114. Have a great day!

George Kininmonth
Buyers Agent - Fowler Mortgage and Real Estate Company
Stockton, CA
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 15, 2009
I will be in the office later this morning and I will give you the update. I'm familier with the area as I grew up as a child on the next block. Were there other homes in the area or in Stockton I can assist you with? Let me know at George_Kininmonth@hotmail.com and I will get all the information to you. Also, I can get you inside any home you'd like to view.

If you need an agent and/or a loan to purchase I do both. Also, there are many other professional at this site who could also offer fine service. Let me know if you have other properties you're interested in at my email above and I will get you information you need before noon today.

George Kininmonth
Fowler Mortgage and Real Estate
209-649-8114
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat Aug 15, 2009