Home Buying in Seaside Park>Question Details

jenn_garino, Home Buyer in Seaside Park, NJ

Can you please send me foreclosure information for homes in Seaside Park please. My email is jenn_garino@msn.com Thanks so much!!!!

Asked by jenn_garino, Seaside Park, NJ Wed Aug 7, 2013

Answers

2
Will do I do need some more ifo so call me at 908-910-2915 Val Campbell Crossroads
What do you mean by Foreclosure Information? We don't have information about the homes being foreclosed, like why or things like that. If they are listed for sale we have information about the house, but the foreclosure process is not known to us and is a legal process when the owner defaults of the mortgage. Once the foreclosure is over there is a new owner, following the auction, and often the bank takes it back and then owns it. Then the foreclosure is over and it is now a bank owned home owned by the bank and sold by the bank. The bank lists it with a Realtor on the local MLS and any other Realtor can show it and write an offer to the bank to buy it.