Home Buying in Pike County>Question Details

Su, Home Buyer in Indianapolis, IN

Can you overcome this challeng?

Asked by Su, Indianapolis, IN Fri Oct 31, 2008

Sub: A Ranch overlooking a clean lake west side of Indianapolis Indiana.

a single family home, one level, need to enjoy; OVERLOOKING A CLEAN GOOD SIZED LAKE IN A QUIET AND SAFE and secure AREA IN THE WEST SIDE OF INDIANAPOLIS, AS CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN AND Lafayette roadNow, in Indianapolis we need one level built between 1995 to 2007, of $180,000 to 200,000, 3 br, 2 baths, large halls and windows for light, a sun or a study room for me on the lake, LESS DRIVING FOR DIABETES Between Hernricks:( PIKE, Wyne, Girls School) and Downtown (Marion).

My son lives in BROWNSBERG and my daughter lives near ELILILY Downtown.

Answers

1
We honestly appreciate your efforts.
However, we need a single family home, for retired senior citizens that need to enjoy. Now, in Indianapolis we need one level built between 1995 to 2007, of $180,000 to 200,000, 3 br, 2 baths, large halls and windows for light, a sun or a study room for me on the lake, OVERLOOKING A CLEAN GOOD SIZED LAKE IN A QUIET AND SAFE and secure AREA IN THE WEST SIDE OF INDIANAPOLIS, AS CLOSE TO DOWNTOWN AND Lafayette road; MY KIDS BUSINESS , LESS DRIVING FOR DIABETES Between Hernricks (PIKE) and Downtown (Marion).

As you know, my son lives in BROWNSBERG and my daughter lives neat ELILILY Downtown.

Therefore, I need them to be around me at this age of 72 years old. A high quality relaxing environment among prestigious neighbors, not on the highway or main road or strret to avoid noise.
I know that you are able to solve the challenge!!In case of clarification, please email me.
Best Regards

alsayed
advisor