Home Buying in Southwest>Question Details

Mindy, Home Buyer in Southwest, Anaheim, CA

Can you let me know how is the trafiic hour & noise of the train for the house # 650 S. Gilbuck dr., Anaheim, ca 92802

Asked by Mindy, Southwest, Anaheim, CA Thu May 13, 2010

Can you let me know how is the trafiic hour & noise of the train for the house # 650 S. Gilbuck dr., Anaheim, ca 92802, the rail road is behind the house.

Answers

3
Mindy,

No need for ambiguous answers here. Any time a trains goes by it will be very loud. If that track is used often, your quality of life would be affected. I live about a mile from railroad tracks and, while it's not unpleasant, I can hear a train pass when the windows are open. I can't imagine it in my back yard. Neither will the next person who buys that house.

If you would like to find out how to save thousands of dollars with a commission rebate on your next home purchase, give me a call.

Brad Davidson
Broker - 01416432
714-961-8442
http://www.wehelpubuy.com
Web Reference: http://www.wehelpubuy.com
Hi Mindy,

It is better that you spend some time driving through the neighborhood yourself. As Anna mentioned below opinions differ from one person to the next. I also recommend that you knock on some of the neighbors doors to introduce yourself and inquire about the neighborhood. Do they like the neighborhood, have there been any issues that they know of about the neighborhood or home in which you're considering. Good luck!

Matt
Since opinions are often suggestive, and what may be a lot of traffic/noise to some, may not be to another, consider visiting the area, more than once and at different times of day--look at the traffic patterns, listen for all noise and then make a determination--will your comfort level be reached.