Kvmare, Home Buyer in 44116

Can you give quote for all expenses, taxes, maintenance fee current price for apartment - condominium 22065 River Oaks, Rocky River, UNIT #10, 44116?

Asked by Kvmare, 44116 Tue Feb 8, 2011

Must have these details. Rocky River does not seem to adjust taxes - or please inform me of how to find current tax or most recent taxes paid. Please include current maintenance fee with listing link.

Answers

4
This property is a bank-owned foreclosure. Back taxes and HOA fees would have been paid by the bank when they foreclosed. The buyer would be responsible for taxes from the date of possession. As previously stated, HOA fee is $289/month.

Due to the $19,900 list price here, chances are slim that you would be able to get a loan. Most lenders won't do anything below $40,000, so you will probably need cash to purchase. I've seen people purchase in this price range by taking out a personal loan, or a cash advance on their credit card.

You may check taxes on any property in Cuyahoga County by going to the County Auditor's website: http://auditor.cuyahogacounty.us/repi/default.asp

Debra Foreback
RE/MAX Beyond 2000
216.373.2882
The association fee is $289 per month and includes everything but electricity. The current taxes are $1,207 per year. Please feel free to let us know if you have interest in seeing the unit, it is still available.
Hello!

I can give you an estimate on the monthly mortgage payment including taxes, insurance and maintenance fees.

I would need a little more information though:

What kind of loan?
Are you paying cash?
How much down payment?

If you could find a lender to give you a 30 year loan on a $19,900 condo the price would be, with everything included, around $550 a month not including any down payment so, the payment would be less once you subtract that out.

15 year loan with everything included---around $600 a month.

20 year loan with everything included---around $570 a month.

If you need any help with a finance manager or want to take a look at the property please dont hesitate to contact me. You can find all my contact info on my Trulia Profile.

Thank you for your question!
Sheila Bradford, REALTOR
Howard Hanna
This property is currently listed at 19,900.00
The annual taxes are $1207.00
The monthly maintenance fee is $289.00 which includes Air Conditioning, Exterior Building, Gas, Heat, Property Management, Sewer and Water.
Property taxes can be adjusted with the County based on recent purchase price.