Nizzore, Home Buyer in 08831

Can you get prices of recently sold properties if they are new construction?

Asked by Nizzore, 08831 Sat Mar 19, 2011

Is it possible to get price comps on new homes sold if they are new construction?

Answers

4
I got to the right place but the search is quite dofficult. Only capable of searching by various numeric things and last name, but no address or owner ie the developer
https://mcrecords.co.middlesex.nj.us/records/index.jsp
I believe this link I found on Google will take you to where you need to go (each County has a different website, so it's hard to determine how they have structured the one for your area). I was trying to locate your Clerk of Court records for New Brunswick, and initially found a different site. If you can't find it from here, then your best bet would be to Google - Property Deeds, New Brunswick, New Jersey, Online Search, Clerk of Court- some of those keywords should get you to the right site or at least to the right phone number for someone to ask.

Best of Luck.
Thanks Corey. Could you point me towards a source for these deed records?? Thanks
You can always check the recorded deed and see what the deed stamps cost. From there you just determine the cost of stamps per 1000 and divide. P