Home Buying in Tacoma>Question Details

Bode, Home Buyer in South Tacoma, Tacoma,...

Can you find me financing? Currently: Have2submit offer/compromise2 IRS 2reduce/eliminate tax lien

Asked by Bode, South Tacoma, Tacoma, WA Thu Feb 14, 2013

Have $15K cash for home purchase costs/dwn pymnt. Fixed disability income-$2,700 pr.mo. Net, non taxable.

Answers

4
Jirius Isaac’s answer
As soon as you make an agreement with the IRS, you are on your way to a year of good payments & the I can help you. Otherwise, if you can, just pay them off.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac
Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://tristarfinance.com
You can also look into owner financing or lease option. I am a fully licensed Broker and we have a great program available that may work for you. However, we will need to have a plan in place for you to handle the IRS and any other credit issues before we will place you in a contract for owner finance or lease option. You can reach me at 253. 961. 3613 if you have other questions.
If you have a IRS lien you need 12 months proven payments to them per your agreement. If not you need to fix that problem first.
I know a great finance person. If you contact me at Tmorris171@msn.com. I'll give you his information as well as help you find a home.

Theresa Morrison
Real Estate Solution