Home Buying in Buchanan>Question Details

Salwa.elshaf…, Home Buyer in Peekskill, NY

Can you find Mulitfamily House in Tarray town?

Asked by Salwa.elshafei, Peekskill, NY Fri Sep 9, 2011

Answers

7
I just listed a beautiful 2 family home in Tarrytown for $619,000. It has been in the same family for 3 generations. The MLS # is 3205956
Would love to help. Are you preapproved ?
Hi Salwa:

You can search for yourself like an agent by going to listingbook and set the criteria for the area, price, square footage, etc on the type of house you would like and it will prompt you each day with what matches your criteria: http://www.annemariecentury21.listingbook.com.

If you would like further assistance, feel free to give me a call.

Thanking you in advance for your attention to this matter.

AnneMarie Encarnacao
Century 21 Schneider Realty
914-774-2764
SMARTER BOLDER FASTER
Hi Salwa, My office is in Tarrytown, If you would like to stop in and review the two family inventory feel free to message me.

Chris
Michael, are these comments below necessary or appropriate???

BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 for the lead.
Hi: I can definitely help you find a MF house in Tarrytown. I can offer a unique style for value analysis to show you that you can find the very best deal that suits your search criteria. Plus, if you work with me, I'll buy you a 1 year homeowner's warranty as a closing gift. I'm the Principal Broker of Grand Lux Realty & have a lot of experience. Please call me when you get a chance: 914-273-9688. Sincerely, Michael F. Levy. BTW, we're looking for more agents & offer a 70% commission split. If you know anybody who might be interested, I'll pay you up to $1,000 for the lead. Thanks.
If you would like I will first pre-approve you to see what loan amount you qualify for. Once that is done, I can begin to send you listings. Is Tarrytown the only area you are interested in? Please contact me directly.