Home Buying in Middleburgh>Question Details

Danab, Home Seller in Middleburgh, NY

Can you direct me to a reliable real estate auctioneer in the Middleburgh area or close by? Thanks.

Asked by Danab, Middleburgh, NY Sat May 5, 2012

May auction off prpoerty with 2 homes on it. 2 acres? One remodeled other old but not maintained for a couple of years. Best used to fix up and rent out.

I have auctioned properties before and can do it again. But I admit, I am not a fan of the process. It does do the job in a day - but only if you are willing to take whatever it brings, no matter how low. Or I can put you in touch with several auctioneers who do this for a greater part of their living. They will be more encouraging (of course). I am 35 minutes away from Middleburgh and service Schoharie County. (518) 673-3212.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Consult with an attorney who specializes in real estate beforehand, he/she may provide auctioneer recommendation. Rather than auction, why not consider listing with an agent.....
1 vote Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
I am a auctioneer and live in Gilboa New york. If you are still interested in auctioning your property call me at 518-827-7214

Consider Googling " real estate auction services in Schoharie County NY." You will find a number of resources available.

Because of the risk involved, we would caution you to only use this option as a last resort after you thoroughly understand the process and how it relates to your personal situation. Most sellers taking this avenue are suprised with how much less they get for their property than is expected.

0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012