Home Buying in Lowell>Question Details

Joyce Christ…, Home Buyer in Lowell, MA

Can you buy with a real low credit score and no money down?

Asked by Joyce Christian, Lowell, MA Tue Jul 9, 2013

Answers

4
I would contact a local lending professional to help with this answer.
There is not enough detail in your question.

I know this guy can be helpful: rtranchell@totalmortgage.com
Bob Tranchell Total Mortgage Services LLC (508) 367-5731 cell

(Please note: when you choose an answer as a Best Answer, or at least give a thumbs up, it helps those who answer questions here.)
USDA and VA allow for No Money down with a 620 FICO score. For USDA, the property has to be located in a designated rural area and for VA you would need to have been a veteran. FHA allows for 3.5% down. Let me know if you have any other questions.
The best person to answer your question is a mortgage broker or lender in your area that is not now, will eventually help you qualify for a loan.

A great lender will talk you through what qualifies you (or what doesn't) and in whatever circumstances will give you objectives or goals to meet in order to be qualified down the road.

It's possible, but highly unlikely.The best option is to contact your local lenders/banks to see if they can set you up with a payment plan. Hope this helps.