Home Buying in Mount Wolf>Question Details

Ilvflipper, Home Buyer in York, PA

Can you buy a house without your spouse on the loan in the state of pa?? Someone told me that a new law was passed and you not allowed to do this???

Asked by Ilvflipper, York, PA Thu Sep 19, 2013

Answers

3
It is definitely possible to get a loan with only your name on it. In this scenario this means that only your finances will be look at though. Your spouse's credit score, income, assets, etc. will not be included when you apply for a mortgage. So the mortgage will be purely based off of your finances alone. This is something you should keep in mind for this situation, Well I hope this helps! If you have any other questions or if you would like a loan, feel free to contact me. Good Luck! Brian Nguyen Sr. Mortgage Banker NMLS # 659743 Phone: 949.667.2887 brian.nguyen@nafinc.com
Hello llv

There has been no such law passed. You can still buy without your spouse.

Alan
I have not heard of any such law. I have sold homes in the last few months with only one or the other being on the mortgage. If you have any more questions contact Chris Mckinney @ Integrity bank.
cmckinney@integritybankonline.com