Home Buying in Seattle>Question Details

Monicaf6684, Home Buyer in Seattle, WA

Can you buy a home with a ITIN number?

Asked by Monicaf6684, Seattle, WA Mon Dec 23, 2013

I live in Seattle, WA and I was wondering if I can buy a home/apply for a loan with my ITIN number?

Answers

10
We have a similar case. We are legally married couple. I have a SSN and great credit score but my income is not enough to pre-qualify. My husband has only ITIN, over 5 years for same employer, good income but no credit report. What out chances to get loan without down payment?
We offer ITIN loans nationwide.

Our guidelines are as follows:

2 yrs employment in the USA (Tax returns and W2s are required)

US Bank Account that is at least 60 days old

20% down

125K loan amount is minimum

Let's discuss your loan scenario! My number is 800 315 8803 and my name is Bart. I have been lending nationwide since 1987 and am happy to answer your mortgage questions.

Bart Gabe

http://www.bartprequalifies.com

800 315 8803

bart@bartprequalifies.com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Sep 13, 2015
My names is Juan Can I apply for home loan with my itin number in Utah area? let me know
Not to my knowledge but always check with a local Mortgage Officer for the most up to date information for your area.
Jessica gonzalez,Home Buyer in Fort Worth TX

I wonder if f u can get a house using ittin number let me know

Thank you.
I wonder if f u can get a house using ittin number please let me know
Monica, The ITIN number is good. there are a lot of other things that will effect your ability to qualify & so there are a lot of other questions that you would need to answer. If you are ready to find out whether you can get a loan or not, please contact me directly & I would be happy to let you know.

Good luck to you in any case,
Jirius Isaac

Isaac Real Estate Team
Champions Real Estate Services
TriStar Finance #MLO-107799
Office: 425-483-6849 Cell: 206-841-9976
Winner of Seattle Magazines 5 Star
Real Estate Agent Best in Client Satisfaction Award
Mortgage Loan Originator Best in Client Satisfaction
Web Reference: http://TriStarFinance.com
Yes, you can obtain a mortgage using an ITIN number. The IRS implemented new rules in January 2013. You will need to find a mortgage person who has experience dealing with alien or foreign buyers. Check with the bank where you do business, or with a local mortgage broker. If you need a referral to a lender, feel free to contact me. Good luck.
I,m in florida, brevard county can you recommend me a mortgage broker here
Flag Wed Nov 25, 2015
please contact me, I am interested ilio84@sbcglobal.net
Flag Sat Mar 1, 2014
You you are able to use an ITIN number a mortgage loan. You will need to meet the other requirements pertaining to the loan. contact me for more details.
I have more than 20 clients qith only ITIN number, please contact me. adriana.wolf@gmail.com
Flag Fri Sep 5, 2014
Yes you can. If enough credit information can be obtained to support the borrower’s willingness to repay by using a credit report pulled using an ITIN, then the loan may be manually underwritten. In addition, non-traditional credit verification using accounts set up using the ITIN can be utilized.