Home Buying in Sarasota>Question Details

Cindy, Home Buyer in Fernandina Beach, FL

Can you buy a home on navigable water for around 1,000.000.?

Asked by Cindy, Fernandina Beach, FL Thu Sep 5, 2013

Answers

10
Dear Cindy:

Yes, yes and yes. You will not have any problem finding what you need for $1,000,000. Or even less in the Sarasota area. Any realtor would be happy to help you.

My best,
Terri

Teresa M. fellows
Broker/Associate
ERA Waterside Realty
941-350-4297
tmf4257@mac.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Hello Cindy,
All the answers below are correct. Currently there is a limited amount of homes/inventory in the entire real estate market. With "Season" arriving soon, hopefully more properties will be coming onto the market. Depending you your home search criteria, location, travel time to open water, and view requirements, homes in your price range are quite attainable.

Searching for a buyer's representative is an important step in your search for a home. Waterfront home sales is a specialty that requires knowledge of many integral factors. For more detailed information on waterfront properties and necessary precautions, please contact me directly.

THE DOYLE GROUP
Real Estate Specialists

Coldwell Banker Residential
FAYE DOYLE, LLC Email: fayedoylellc@gmail.com Phone: 941-504-7496
Website: http://www.fayedoyle.com
Voted FIVE STAR Agent-Best in "Client Satisfaction-Sarasota" Magazine 2012
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Cindy,

Yes you can buy a home on navigable water at that price. If you would like to email me your criteria I will send you a list of homes that are available for sale. I look forward to hearing from you.

Michael S. Holderness
SaraBay Real Estate
941-725-0338
mike@mikeholderness.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Cindy,

Hello...

Welcome to the Sarasota Area. Your answer is...YES! We have plenty of navigable water to suit every boater's needs..........and "above", "below" and "at' the price point of $1,000,000.

Please feel free to contact me for a "No-Obligation Consultation" and we will better determine your particular situation, your needs and your desires.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Rhonda

Rhonda Masotta….REALTOR®
Direct: (941) 504-4349
Email: rhondalifestyles@comcast.net

"A Tradition of Trust...Put Experience to Work for You"
http://www.rhondamasottasarasotalifestyles.com

Sandals Realty of Sarasota
5218 Station Way Sarasota, FL 34233
1 vote Thank Flag Link Fri Sep 6, 2013
Yes, you sure can.

There are a lot of options and several available homes in this area that would fit that description, but it would still be very helpful with a little more information from you as to what type of home you are looking for.

For more information, please visit my website at: http://www.else.exitkingrealty.com

or feel free to call, text or e-mail me.

Have a wonderful evening,

Else Wille
Exit King Realty
E-mail: elsewille@aol.com
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
Yes, you can search for properties on my web site at: http://www.tammyhayes.remax-florida.com/
Is there a particular area that you are looking in. Do you want to be in a deed restricted community. What other search criteria are you looking for. Flood insurance is quite expensive. If you look for a home built 2002 or newer, the homeowner insurance will also be less expensive. There are a lot of homes in Charlotte County on navigable water too.

Tammy Hayes, Realtor
Re/Max Palm Realty
tammyhayesre@gmail.com
941-276-6185
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
Absolutely, there are many options. Do you require sailboat water depth? If you would like me to compile a report on the listings please let me know and I'll send it out at once. Let me know if I can be of any assistance! I'm a Realtor with ERA Waterside Realty on Siesta Key. Cell 941-350-8883 email jon.lomelo@era.com.

Warm Regards,
Jon Lomelo
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
Cindy,
The answer is yes here in Sarasota Fl. Now I need some more infomation from you as to the kind of navigable water you have in mind. We have some homes on canals that will take smaller boats for alot less than one million. If you are talking about deep water draft boats than you are pushing that number and beyond. We have seen a big spike in prices in the last 3 months when it will level out in anyones guess. If you are planning on doing something the sooner the better.

I can help you with your quest for that perfect location for yourself and your boat.

Bill Collier
Coldwell Banker
941-504-8652
1 vote Thank Flag Link Thu Sep 5, 2013
If you are still looking to purchase a home and would like me to send you what is available please contact me at your earliest convenience.

Michael s Holderness
SaraBay Real Estate
941-725-0338
mike@mikeholderness.com
Cindy, Yes there are homes on navigable water for $1,000,000.

Given this answer, there are more questions to ask/clarify behind that, such as, what is your idea of navigable? for a kayak? jet ski? 26" bowrider? sailboat?

Open water?, fixed bridge ok? What kind of home? built what year? Typically older homes are located in best locations.

Although there are waterfront homes at this price point, you will really have to clarify more criteria that you are thinking about.

If you consider your question is similar to visiting a psychic, who reads your fortune and says that you have a trip in your future. Perhaps in your mind your trip will be to the Fiji Islands, when it might be to the grocery store. Sounds comical but same correlation

Lynn Brock
Brock Realty Inc.
941.313.1234

Real estate online and on your mind?
You’re entitled to experience the difference.
Proven track record, VIP service with five star results!
Invest by calling for your smoothest transaction ever at your best negotiated price.
Sold on joining our list of satisfied clients?
Key trends and current inventory LEARN MORE.
http://www.brockrealty-inc.com
Search like an agent, MLS listings updated daily, Saved your favorite search and receive morning line reports.