Home Buying in Lodi>Question Details

William Mitz…, Home Buyer in Santa Rosa, CA

Can you Limit Homes shown us to Age and square footage of home?

Asked by William Mitzel, Santa Rosa, CA Fri Jun 29, 2012

We are not interested in older homes. Could you please limit the homes
Send us to those with 1,600 to 1,900 square feet of living space, not
older than five years, in Lodi and SURROUNDING areas - up to five miles
from Lodi but DO NOT include Stockton listings.
Thank you for your continuing efforts.
Bill Mitzel

0 votes Share Flag Home Buying in Lodi

Answers

1
Hi Bill....

Thanks for inquiring about customizing your Search so that you only get the homes that fit your criteria sent to you. I'm not sure if you're registered on Zip Realty's website or not, and I did try to find your name on my account platform, hoping I could adjust your search criteria, but couldn't find your name on my list. If you are on Zip's site, we can customize your search for you. Or, you can also do your own customization by limiting it to specific Zip codes, such as 95240, 95242, 95212, etc.... or by city. You can also set the minimum square footage, but unfortunately not the maximum square footage at this time. And you can set the year built, such as 2005, so that nothing built before 2005 will appear on your list of homes. The only glitch with this is that if the listing agent did not enter the Year Built on the MLS (sometimes happens), that house might not show up in your search, but those are rare occasions.

I hope this answers your questions, but if not, please feel free to contact me directly @ 209-662-0216. I'm the Team Leader for most of the agents who cover the Lodi area, so I'll be happy to help you with this situation even if you're on another Zip Agent's account platform.... or I can set you up with a free Zip Account if you're not already using our site for your searches. Our data is always current, as we synchronize with the MLS several times throughout the day. :-)

Best wishes with your search for a home in Lodi.

Nancy D'Alessandro
Realtor/Team Leader
Lic #01116106
Zip Realty