2. How many discount and origination points will I pay?
3. What are the closing costs?
4. When can I lock the interest rate and what will it cost me to do so?
5. Is there a prepayment penalty on this loan?
6. What is the minimum down payment required for this loan?
7. What are the qualifying guidelines for this loan?
8. What documents will I have to provide?
9. How long will it take to process my loan application?
10. What might delay approval of my loan?
Special note: Compare their (lenders) offers...
"Take the initiative and do your homework."
You may want to consider other Union County communities that share the proximity to the city, access to the great downtowns of towns like Summit and Westfield and Morristown and with it good commuting times.
I would suggest Springfield, Cranford, Scotch Plains, Fanwood, Morris Plains and Township.
If you can travel a bit west, and you will find many commuters do to find more forgiving pricing but still reasonable access to the city, consider Watchung, Warren, Long Hill Township, Basking Ridge, Bridgewater.
If you would like the name of a great mortgage rep and/or my assistance in bringing your search into focus, I'd be happy to assist.
Unwavering Commitment to Service, Unsurpassed Results
If I can be of further assistance, kindly let me know.
depends how much the income is and do you have any other debt?
Bond Street Mortgage
Craig Andrulli or Alex Peralta
Bond Street Mortgage LLC
95 Route 17 South
Paramus, NJ 07652
Direct Line: (201) 560-4218
Fax: (201) 282-5017
Cell: (201) 400-9367
Give me a call we can discuss this further and look at what you can qualify for.
Blanca Rosario Sales Associate
Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage
242 Bellevue Ave | Montclair, 07043
Office: 973.233.2337 | Cell: 917.664.0885