Home Buying in Omaha>Question Details

Josh Wiggint…, Home Buyer in Omaha, NE

Can we qualify for a home loan with my Credit Score at 643 and My wives at 686?

Asked by Josh Wigginton, Omaha, NE Sat Feb 15, 2014

We have had no late payments in over 4 years!
I currently own a home that she is not listed on and I am current on payments. I have owned the home for 8 years with 0 late payments. I have some closed credit cards that are over 4 years old as well.

Answers

10
That should be possible! Contact a local bank to get the most personal service.
I would have to see your credit report to be sure, but with that score you would most likely qualify for a FHA loan. Contact me if you would like a pre-approval. Michael@theprivatemortgagegroup.com
Yes you most likely will be able to qualify! Have you spoken with a lender about getting approved? Our team has several top notch lenders we can recommend. Most can take your information and let you know where you stand. There are many different loan programs now available to buyers, so the one of the options may be just the right fit for your situation. Please let us know if you would like one of the lenders we recommend contact you. We would also be happy to show you homes and get you started on your way!
Absolutely Call Mike Laughlin at 980-9875 He can have you approved in 15 minutes. You need a 640 mid score to be approved so he will want to run all 3 scores to ensure that the mid one is above the 640 mark. He will also look at your income vs debt and let you know what you qualify for payment. At that point, I would offer to help you find the right home. We would also discuss what you qualify for payment vs. where you want your payment to be. This is important to establish upfront so we only look at houses that are in your comfort zone. Good luck and come to me for any questions or concerns. Congrats on the hard work on your credit.
Josh,
With those scores, Yes! you should be able to qualify for a home loan. I would love to help you and your wife find your new home. Please call or text me and we can start shopping.
Jan Nicola, KW Realty
402-720-5413
http://www.nebraskahomes4u.com
Yes call me or Larry Alexander at Great Plains Mortgage you can go FHA or VA with those scores. Larry has the best rates in town from my experience. His number is 402-502-3599.

Scott Francis
Deeb RE
402-699-9555
Hello Josh,

I'm a local REALTOR with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Ambassador Real Estate. I have helped many couples just like you thorough out the process of purchasing real estate.

Give Randy Forest owner with Finance One a call he is really good at getting people qualified! You can reach him at 402-502-6501 or through email at rforest@finance1.com

Tell him that Jed Glaze referred you and he'll take care of you.

If you have any real estate questions or need any assistance please don't hesitate to give me a call or email me directly.

Jed Glaze
REALTOR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServises Ambassador Real Estate
Cell 402-208-9913
Email Jed.Glaze@BHHSamb.com
http://www.BHHSamb.com/Jed.Glaze
Josh,

From what you have stated, credit should not be an issue. Please call me at 402-333-5432 or you can apply online at my site at http://www.mortgageloansofamerica.com. I would be glad to qualify you.

Dennis W Clark
NMLS#13970
Freedom Lending, LLC
402-333-5432
dennis@mortgageloansofamerica.com
If you would like a referral to a lender that could help you out , Please give me a call at. 402-709-9768. Thanks Paul
Josh,
Your credit scores will not be an issue, but lenders do look at more than just scores. I would encourage you to find a great local lender to discuss your situation with and apply, unless they see something I don't. Credit, Income and Assets are the primary issues any mortgager wants. If you are solid in all three, you should be on your way to home ownership.