Home Buying in Beaumont>Question Details

Suzy, Home Buyer in Beaumont, TX

Can we get any long term help as we are both disabled AND first time home buyers? We want to buy a townhouse in Beaumont. We have a good down pymt.

Asked by Suzy, Beaumont, TX Fri Feb 3, 2012

I know I have perfect credit with no late or missed payment ever. I got my credit cards all cleaned up and we have at least $20,000 for our down payment. He has his credit up to par also but he does not get the small Disability Retirement that I do.

Answers

8
Yes, disability and retirement income is calculated in your total income!! Also, you can buy a regular home and then consider refinancing under a reverse mortgage if you meet the criteria. This way you can own a home and not have to make any payments. I have sold a home to a lady and her boyfriend so they can turn around and do a reverse mortgage not to have a monthly mortgage payment. A mortgage lender can give you all the information you need about any mortgages, but I can give you all the information you need on purchasing a new home and help you from beginning to end. I have clients that I sold their first home 10 years ago call and ask me questions and for paperwork(that I still have). Many of my clients call me to sell their home and buy another every four or five years.
Sgoodman10: Please read my profile and I think it will answer any questions you may have. I thank you so much for writing. Good luck to you also.
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sat May 5, 2012
Did you end up buying a townhouse? We are currently trying to sell ours.
Recommend to contact a mortgage broker who can answer all your questions qualify for a mortgage. BRAVO for all the effort to clean your credit and save towards a downpayment

Lynn911 Dallas Realtor & Consultant, Credit Repair Advisor
972-699-9111
http://www.lynn911.com
Hi Suzy,
We would love to help and have a great lender to we can get you in contact with. We service the Beaumont area and can send you all of the available townhomes/condos. Please email us so we can get in touch and start your home buying process. libbymitchell@gt.rr.com
Disability is an acceptable source of income.
You should be in good shape!!!

Apply with confidence.

Tom Burris
Mortgage Banker
DallasLoanGuy.com
(214) 763-4629 cell/text/nights/weekends(Really!!)
tomburris@dallasloanguy.com
Lending all across the entire Great State of Texas!!
NMLS# 335055
Hi Suzy,

Looks like you are in pretty good shape. You do need to find a loan officer, broker or banker to work with and find out what you can afford and get approved for. Just because the bank will lend you a certain amount does not necessarily mean you want to buy a home for that amount. Make sure the payment fits your lifestyle and budget.

Best of luck to you.

Don Groff
REALTOR® | Mortgage Broker
Keller Williams Realty | 360 Lending Group
o.512.669.5599 m.512.633.4157
listings@dongroff.com
Suzy you should contact and meet with a local and trusted loan officer who can prequailifiy you at no cost and let you know wha programs you may quailify for. Anyone else is just guessing without seeing your credit and financials.
Web Reference: http://www.ScottSellsNH.com