Home Buying in North Shores>Question Details

alessandra, Home Buyer in Miami Beach, FL

Can we buy condo in Miami Beach FL if we are European?Where can get most with $300-350K by the water for condo..and avoid high maintenance fees

Asked by alessandra, Miami Beach, FL Wed Aug 29, 2012

Interested only in Miami Beach FL

Answers

15
Kenneth Raymond’s answer
Miami Beach is an international city with many Europeans and Latin Americans purchasing property here so that will not be a problem. The Maint fees while they can sometimes be expensive however they are necessary. On most buildings they include the Insurance to the building structure which being on Miami Beach can be very costly. Then it all depends on what the building has to offer, pool, security, valet, gym ect.... and the more the building has in the way of amenities the more the Maint fees will be. I know some buildings with some great prices still and reasonable maint. fees. There is no other place to live for me. Where else can you get all that a major city has to offer with some of the most beautiful beaches and water anywhere?

--
Kenny Raymond PA
The Raymond International Group
Prudential Florida Realty
Realtor/Associate
(786)443-9649 (cell)
(305)675-2695 (Fax)
kennyraymond@gmail.com
http://www.elitemiamiproperty.com
http://www.theaxisbrickell.com

SEARCH THE MLS LIKE AN AGENT FOR FREE:
http://www.kennyraymond.listingbook.com

825 Arthur Godfrey Rd- 2nd Floor, Miami Beach, FL 33140
Prudential's 2009 -10 year Legend award- Top 10 teams & Chairman's Platinum Circle for Prudential Florida Realty
We recommend North Miami Beach, in an art deco building, View our website for listings!
Hello Alessandra,

I can look up some condos for you if you like. There are a lot of foreign buyers that are purchasing here in South Florida. Maintenance fees vary by square footage and also there are other factors to consider in the fees such as building insurance, amenties etc.. Please reach out to me and I would love to speak to you in helping you find a great apartment.

Tamika Moses
Keller Williams Realty Partners SW
954-404-4646
tmrealtor@yahoo.com
Hello Alessandra,

We have quite a percentage of europeans buying in Florida.
There are several issues to be discussed before you purchase, that I would gladly address with you via my e-mail.
Based on your future use of the property we can discuss also what will be the best area for you to invest and get the most.
High maintenance fees are always related to the size of your future property and the amount of amenities that it will have.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further assistance as I deal constantly with foreigners.

Mercedes
Mercedes Henze
Realtor Associate
CLHMS - BPO
305 205 4214 cell
mercedesscott@earthlink.net
http://www.mercedeshenze.listingbook.com
Fax 1 866 213 5785
Beachfront Realty Inc.
517 Arthur Godfrey Rd
Miami Beach-Fl-33140
Hi Alessandra,

If you would like to get a list of current condos in Miami Beach for sale, please feel free to contact me with your email so I can send you the listings.

Always love to work with customers from Europe as I am from there myself :)

Sandra Gold - Realtor
The Infiniti Group International
001-561-860-3321
DestinationDreamHome@gmail.com
Dear Alessandra,

I suggest that you work with a local realtor who can show you the best options and guide you through the process of buying real estate in Florida. Unlike in many European countries, in Florida the commission is paid for by the seller, not the buyer, so working with an agent should be a no-brainer.

Also, any realtor can show you any property that is available on the market, so you don't have to work with different realtors. Just interview a few and pick the one that you trust. Being from Europe myself, I work with a lot of European home buyers and I would be happy to help you, too!

Feel free to search for condos on my website by clicking here: http://www.biscaynebay-realestate.com/site/search_v2/#f

I can also send you a home buyer's guide for Florida, so you would get some valuable information on how the process works upfront.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Kind regards,
Ania Lenzholzer
Coldwell Banker Residential
by the way my cell: 786-252-3494 if you wish to contact me.
Of course, Europeen can buy real estate in Miami Beach. Actually most of my clients come from Europe to buy properties in Miami Beach for investment or for second home.. In Miami Beach area, you can find a condo in your price range with a maintenance fee around 50-60 per square foot.

If you have any questions, please let me know. Nelly
Hi Alessandra,

As a foreign national you can absolutely purchase a property in Miami Beach or anywhere in the US for that matter. If you are not purchasing cash, and need to obtain financing, there are options available to you. I specialize in the Miami Beach market area and would be more than glad to assist you with any questions you may have. Feel free to contact me directly or you can browse current listings at my website, http://www.luisiglesias.net

Luis Iglesias
D & I International Realty
Principal Broker
(786) 395-0341
luis@luisiglesias.net
http://www.luisiglesias.net
Ciao Alessandra,

si certamente. Ho molti clienti Italiani.

Ci sono molte occasioni ancora adesso nonostante i prezzi si siano alzati parecchio confronto all'anno scorso

Fammi sapere se voui che ti invio delle foto di listings sulla collins sul mare oppure altro.

Spero di sentirti

Grazie

Silvia Cell 305-776-9824

Email silviapetracchi37@gmail.com
Of course you can. I work with forent buyers mostly. If you have any question feel free to email me at find@yourbesthomemiami.com. Also you can see apartments for sale on yourbesthomemiami.com
Hi ! Alessandra , I am a realtor in South Beach also I live here so I'm familiar with the nice ocean view condos ..feel free to call/ text/email me
Thank you !
Noelia Quevedo
Weichert Realtors
786-357 2263
Nkqmiami@gmail.com
Dear Alessandra,

The laws of the United states make it very easy for foreign nationals to purchase property. When you sell there is a 10% withholding at closing until any capital gains taxes are paid but buying is as easy as pie.

If you find the craziness of South Beach a but much you might also consider areas near the ocean in Delray, Juno Beach and Jupiter where the beaches are absolutely spectacular and the quality of life very high. I have found that northern Palm Beach County offers the best quality of life for my family and the best place I can point you is a brief article I did about the Jupiter area;

http://tompriester.wordpress.com/2012/05/13/2352/

As a resident of Jupiter, I work throughout Palm Beach and Martin Counties, and a great place to start is by defining your goals and comparing the lifestyles and housing costs of areas that you are interested in. There are so many different options available to us that reside in the state and I have selected Jupiter because of the quality of life that we enjoy. From my viewpoint, there is no finer place to reside that the Jupiter area; from the best schools, to a fantastic economy fueled by many factors and of course the wonderful facilities of Max Planck and Scripps Institute, to incredible unspoiled beaches, unbelievable dining and shopping options, numerous boating and golf opportunities, uncrowded streets, low crime and just the overall kindness of our residents. Recently we were out with a client who commented on just how nice everyone is; and why not as we are truly lucky to live in Paradise.

You will find the market to be very strong and the best opportunities go very quickly. The need to team with qualified agent cannot be overstated as you must have someone on your team who is suited to located new opportunities that match your goals, determine fair value and have your best interests at heart. As strong as the market currently is buyers must be prepared to move quickly or that opportunity will quickly be under contract by someone else.

I work almost entirely as a buyers agent in Palm Beach and Martin Counties and certainly would be honored to be on the list of Realtors® you interview and happy to be of assistance in any way that I can. If you are in the area and would like a tour I would enjoy showing you why I am so fortunate to call Jupiter my hometown.

I hope this information is helpful but if you need anything additional please do not hesitate to give me a call.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
Yes you can buy a condo in Miami Beach. I am a realtor on the beach so I have extensive knowledge of the buildings, maintenance fees, building codes, etc. Please feel free to contact me as I would be more than happy to help you.

Marc Middleton
Keyes Company
(305) 710-3422
Miami Beach, FL
MarcSellsMiami.com
Yes, you can buy in Miami Beach. If you e-mail me, I'd be happy to send you a list of water view properties. If you like, we can even put a limit on the maintenance fees to help you focus your search.