Brooklyn Goo…, Home Buyer in Hollywood Beach - Qu...

Can these propertys be lived in yearly,or do they have to be leased out and does the same maid service come with the hoa taxes?

Asked by Brooklyn Goodfella, Hollywood Beach - Quadoman, Hollywood, FL Fri Oct 14, 2011

Answers

4
Can you be more sepcefic about the address!
I didn't see any properly linked to your question, so can't be specific...However, the answer to your question varies from building to building. Each condo assoc. has different restrictions on renting..anywhere fr allowing weekly rentals to some, who won't let you rent for a whole year. Hollywood Beach doesn't really have HOA's on the East Side of town...HOA's are usually in the western burbs, in gated communities...except East & West Lake. There are some condo buildings that have a lot of seasonal action, and some have maid service that's used by the residents of that building. It 's not hard to find cleaning people down here, as long as you're willing to pay. I am a realtor and a LCAM property mgr. I walk on HB's Broadwalk often so I'm very familiar with the buildings. Check out my Hammer & Hammer website for current active listings. If you see something you particularly like, let me know, and I'll find out further details/preview for you.

I used to live in Bay Ridge, my brother went to Pratt, and my daughter currently lives in Ft. Green...I have fond knowledge of Brooklyn:) Would love to help you find your 2nd home? Tell me your particular wants/needs, price range, and I can set up a customized search for you, as well...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Catherine Kim Owens
954-536-0648
cjkowens@gmail.com
Hi I am a local Realtor in Hollywood .... When you are ready to make a move please let me know and we wil lget you qualified for a mortgage and then find you the condo you are looking for so you can live in it or rent it ... We at Sue Ward Homes know all the local condos rules and will make sure you find what will suit you the best .... Myself and my Business partner Debbie Finke can be always reached on 954-815-3333 ..... Look forward to hearing from you when you are coming into town so we may arrange to show you what is then currently on the market. If you wish to browse our website please feels free to anytime , http://www.TheRavenTeam.net or http://www.FloridaMoves.Co.Uk
Dear Brooklyn,

If you are looking at a home in Hollywood with a homeowner association, you can rent as you like, although as a landlord you will be paying tax with six months or less on a rental. If you are renting a home with an hoa association, the associate will have their own set of rules. A condominium will have a condominium association with condominium rules and regulations, so it matter what building you choose.

Susan Penn, PA, SFR, CDPE, EWM Realtor
http://www.susanpenn.com