Home Buying in Bella Vista>Question Details

Meowkitty, Home Buyer in 72712

Can the lots in Bella Vista be combined?

Asked by Meowkitty, 72712 Mon Jan 30, 2012

I'm interested in purchasing a home and many have lots on either side for sale. If I purchase a home and an additional lot will it be combined to one address and one POA fee or will I be bogusly charged fees for two lots? Thanks

Answers

2
Thank you but even if they sat empty they would still receive no payment.....me buying it doesn't cause additional maintenance costs for the city so it's just extra money paid with no increase in benefits.
You can buy the lots on either side of your house, but they are not counted as a part of your address. They are unimproved lots, with a POA fee of $16 each. They are counted unimproved when there is no water meter on them. Your home lot will have a water meter and your dues will be $24 for that lot. I feel this is the greatest bargain in America- getting to belong to an area that has lakes, golf courses, country clubs, and all the amenities Bella Vista has, for a small monthly fee. Check the HOA and POA dues in other places- we have a bargain here!