Home Buying in Louisburg>Question Details

Lookingathom…, Home Buyer in Louisburg, KS

Can someone with poor credit rating, due to medical bills, still be apply to apply for mortgage loan, for the?

Asked by Lookingathomes, Louisburg, KS Wed Jul 8, 2009

8,000 stimulus package monies offered now for 1st time home buyers? Or does that only apply to great credit scores? Even though you have a steady work history etc. Thanks for any information back.

Bryan Tobiason’s answer
I'm sorry to be so late to this answer, but yes you can get a home loan with poor credit. You just need to use a lender that does manual underwriting. They will look at you the person, instead of your credit score. They take time at current residence, job history and time at current job, and your rent payment history. If you have been at the same address more than 2 years and have paid your rent on time, plus have at least two years in your current field and a solid work history then you will be able to get a home loan. I know several lenders that work with manual underwriting. If you still need help let me know. Again, I'm sorry to be so late to the party here.

Bryan Tobiason
Realty Executives of Kansas City
11401 Ash
Leawood, KS 66211