Andy, Home Buyer in 08525

Can someone tell me what going on with this property?

Asked by Andy, 08525 Wed Nov 19, 2008

470 Jacobstown cookstown rd wrightstown nj. I seen it on the market from one realtor for 325,000 then with another it went down to 210,000 the property was listed as 407 not 470 with this realtor but it was the same property from the pictures. I am interested in this property is it still on the market? I dont think its worth 210,000 even with the land. Am I wrong what do you think its worth? Thanks

Answers

3
Andy,

I think we spoke about this property and I just responded to your inquiry with regard to you fiance's parents home in Lambertville. My office was located on Bridge Street in Lambertville but combined with and moved the facility to New Hope when we outgrew the boutique-like office in town. I've done a goodly amount of business in town and the surrounding area. I'm licensed in both NJ & PA but do the majority of business in Hunterdon County. Lambertville has been experiencing a fairly significant down turn, especially the "in-town" homes due to the past 3 floods. Call me at 908-797-8027 when you have an opportunity.
We are holding a company wide "RED HOT SALE" scheduled for MArch 22nd. It's a big push for Weidel and there's a ton of advertising. It would be too late to have the property in the newspaper ads but it will get significant Internet exposure and we're expecting a great turn-out of buyers. Call me so I can expalin this to you. I senses a "sense of urgency" in your prior posting and this company wide marketing promotion may just be the right thing to get the home sold quickly at the highest and best price. In anticipation of the 22nd we're also holding mortgage pre-qualification on the 18th from 4-8 at our office on Old York Rd. (a.k.a. Bridge Street) in New Hope.
I'll work hard and smart for them..........I hope that the health issues get addressed! Stay well and take care of the family!

Wayne Smith
Weidel Realtors
Lambertville/New Hope Regional Office
908-797-8027 cell
Yes its the one but the next realtor who took it over wrote the wrong address down. Check for 407 jacobstown cookstown rd wrightstown nj. Its the exact same home same pictures, same info, she made a mistake it was last showing 210,000. actually I did a search for it on google here is the mls number 5379397 . Was it sold? I been hearing about some declining market areas that you cant get a loan in? would this be one of them? Thanks.
Andy,

470 Jacobstown expired on 07/08/2008 with an asking price of $250K according to the MLS listing data. 5.5 acres. Is this the one?

Wayne Smith
Weidel Realtors
908-797-8027