Home Buying in Marina>Question Details

Walt, Other/Just Looking in Marina, CA

Can someone tell me the the difference between Seaside and Marina (prices, etc.)? I'm not in the area.

Asked by Walt, Marina, CA Mon Nov 26, 2012

Answers

4
Auntybee, you are less than astute. I own my home which is worth $450,000 in Marina. The average home is worth something like $350,000 or more. How many poor people can afford that? There are all kinds of upstanding people here. You yourself are a renter.
They're both pit holes. If you like living with poor people under foggy skies and windy days, then buy in Marina. If you like to get shot at, then buy in Seaside.
You are totally stupid. My home is paid off and its worth over $450,000 here in Marina. You rent in Monterey.
Flag Tue Jun 25, 2013
lots are Bigger in Marina and less traffic.. I would say less shady areas in marina as well
Hi there Walt,

House prices are slightly higher in general in Marina. Although Seaside does have some nice homes, there are some unsightly areas. You can call me if you would like to further discuss this.

Michele Henderson
Realtor & U.S. Navy Veteran
831-277-9022
Just FYI Walt, Michele is a great person to work with, while I personally backed out of buying a home in the area, Michele was always available and very proactive in helping us through the process.
Flag Wed Jan 22, 2014
Marina average lot sizes are twice as big as Seaside so there's less overcrowding and less crime than in Seaside.
Flag Sat Jun 22, 2013