Home Buying in West Nyack>Question Details

UWSNYC, Home Buyer in New York, NY

Can someone tell me a little bit about West Nyack? I dont know much. Married couple with 1 kid interested in leaving NYC.

Asked by UWSNYC, New York, NY Mon Jan 3, 2011

Small world as I realized that I was answering to people I have actually met! Hope this all works out for you. Allan
we love rockland and are staying here. We are selling our home at 353 Germonds rd west nyack ny for sale by owner. This was our starter home to move from the city!
i grew up in Tuxedo Park, am a broker here now and it would be my pleasure to show you around, where the bus and train stations are, etc.... katherine Norris, Broker email: knorris@tuxedoparkestates.com and my phone is 845 351 5000 looking foward to showing you around... best, k

West Nyack is located in the southern part of Rockland County in the town of Clarkstown. It is the home to the Palisades Mall. Let me be the first to welcome you to Rockland County!

West Nyack is one of many communities in beautiful Rockland County. For city dwellers, Rockland County offers the convenience of being not far from the city, with the benefits of open land and plenty of public parkland. Depending on your price point and how long a commute to the city you are willing to commit to, Rockland County has some wonderful communities.

Our company works with a lot of people relocating to Rockland County from near and far. We can provide you with information about the various towns and their offerings. We developed a detailed map of Rockland showing the school districts and the various towns, villagesm and hamlets. We have access to MLS and all the listings throughout Rockland County.

Please feel free to contact me for the map or for any additional information.

Maureen McEnroe
Licensed Real Estate Broker
Prudential Joyce Realty
Hello, Can tell you as much as you wish to know about this community as I am an Agent here! Can send you all relevant listings that fit your criteria and price point "automatically" from the MLS. LMK if West Nyack is the only town you are looking for and I will be happy to assist you with the great service you and you r family deserve!! Regards Allan

Allan Erps, ABR,SFR
Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
BHG Rand Realty
95 S Middletown Rd
Nanuet, NY 10954
VM(24 Hours) 845-770-2141
Cell Phone/Text 845-304-3040
Fax# 845-624-7137
For the latest in Buyers and Sellers Resources,
visit my website at; http://www.allanerps.randrealty.com
For someone who frequents the area often, this town's website will serve you better in your research of West Nyack.

Actually, West Nyack is not part of Nyack proper as the agent below suggested. It is part of Clarkstown which is to the west of Nyack hence West Nyack.
Since real estate professionals are prohibited from steering, enticing a buyer to purchase, or not, in specific neighborhoodsConsider taking the time and visiting, drive around the area, dine at a local eatery, check out shops,chat with locals, look at everything that is important to you, etc., then make a determination will your comfort level be reached...
Hi Themarshall,

West Nyack is part of Clarkstown. You can reference the New York Times "Living In" section which highlights towns across the tri-state area. Here is an article regarding West Nyack.