Home Buying in Doylestown>Question Details

Aelloyd1, Home Buyer in Montclair, NJ

Can someone recommend a good real estate agent in the Doylestown area? Am looking to buy.?

Asked by Aelloyd1, Montclair, NJ Fri Jun 15, 2012

Agent must have experience with short sales.

Answers

18
remax /street rd cinnamon boffa office: 215 245 2100. years and years in realty services.they are on your side.highly recommend them.when it turns to buying and selling house Grab them!!!

elegance painting
So, I am just curious. Did you finally buy something in the Doylestown area? Interest rates are still incredible and housing prices have now stabilized. Please feel free to contact me if you have not yet found a home.

Best Regards,Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
2010-2011 Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle Award Recipient
CARTUS & SIRVA Certified Relocation Specialist
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com http://www.FrankDolski.Com
0 votes Thank Flag Link Sun Nov 11, 2012
I woiuld like the opportunity to work with you. I have been the top agent in my office since 2006 and currently the top Coldwell Banker Agent in the state of Pennsylvania for 2012 through August 31st. I have experience with short sales and I know the Doylestown area and beyond very well. Please visit my website (link is below), Linked-In or ColdwellBanker.Com to review my profile. I thoroughly enjoy what i do, I am full time plus and would like to help you.

Associate Broker
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
I have experience with short sales, and I have sold homes in the Doylestown area. If you have any questions, please feel free to call me.

Loretta Leibert, Realtor, GRI
Prudential Landis Homesale Services
Fine Homes International Specialist
Office: 610-372-3200 ext. 3049
Cell/Text: 215-514-4872
E-mail: lorettaleibert@comcast.net
Website: http://www.lorettaleibert.com
Finding the right agent to work with can be a critical ingredient to a successful home search, especially with short sales. If your search has been delayed in any way and you are still looking for a hardworking, ethical and patient agent, then please give me a call. My cell is 610-842-5340 and email is stephaniekarpa@gmail.com. I'd love to chat with you.
If you have not yet found an agent , I would love to be your agent. Visit my web site http://www.gitabantwal.com and look up listings. Call me at 2152758491 direct or 2153438200x124
I am a Realtor in Doylestown with J Carroll Molloy Realtors. Our firm is 3rd generation Broker since 1916. We are a single office Realtor right on Mian Street. Happy to help in any way.

Ed Ragar
J Carroll Molloy Realtors
30 South Main Street, Doylestown, PA 18901
215-527-5669 Cell
215-348-3558 Office
Good luck Aelloyd! If you are seeking financing for your new home I am a local lender who will be glad to work with you every step of the way through closing.

Our benfits include:

1. Rates and fees lower than most competitors - we have access to many banks rates so you are not stuck with one bank, one rate.
2. Siginficantly less hassle and processing than the big banks
3. Representation at closing

The biggest difference between HV Bank and other banks is that we get your loans prepared for closing well in advance of the closing date. Most banks will make you "sweat it out" until the day before or even the day of closing before they finalize your approval and prepare closing documents.

So if you are looking for the best loans terms with the best service (2010 top customer service award at Wells Fargo - Doylestown Mortgage Division) please contact me at 267-934-3656 or eshenkman@huntingdonvalleybank.com.

*Check out my profile on Linkedin to review recommendations from recently satisfied clients.
Not sure whether you have found an Agent or not but I would highly recommend Deana Corrigan of Keller Williams. She is highly ethical, knows the area inside out and worked tirelessly for me. She and her husband have since become a friends. I endorse her 100%! Good luck.
Rick G.
I am a Real estate agent who trains real estate agents in the Doylestown Area. I would love to help you. Feel free to find out more at http://www.larrysteinhouse.com or call me at 1-855-Tour-Homes

Larry Steinhouse
Good morning and thanks for your great question.

Because of our experience, Mariann and I presented two spring seminars on Short Sales and Foreclosures that would have been helpful.

Several of our clients have successfully closed on a short sale because of our drive to get things done. Some are easier than others but most require more attention than an inexperienced agent is used to giving.

We can get the right things to happen for our clients which probably explains why so many of them become friends.

If you choose let us help you , it will be a strong first step to achieving your real estate goals whatever they may be.

I look forward to hearing from you. Call my cell at 215-454-9909 anytime or email jim@thebrandxteam.com for a quick response.

Jim Brand

PS We are licensed in PA and NJ so we can help you on both sides of the Delaware river.
As a Coldwell Banker Hearthside Agent We are trained to Give Our Full Attention to Our Valued Clients and to Work with Them to find Them the home of their Choise.
I would be happy to represent you and my track record speaks for itself. I am an Associate Broker with Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors and have been the top producing agent in my office since 2005 as well as one of the top 3 agents in our Franchire since 2006. Currently I am ranked #1 in the state of Pennsylvania through May of 2012. Why? Because I enjoy what I do! I know the area and I provide unprecedented service to all of my clients. Please visit my website! I'd like to know more about your needs, price point and more. Glad to help!

Frank Dolski MBA, ABR, e-PRO
Associate Broker
Previews Luxury Home Specialist
Coldwell Banker Hearthside Realtors
215-803-3237 (mobile)
215-794-1070 x-103
f.dolski@cbhearthside.com
http://www.FrankDolski.Com
Aelloyd,
I am a fully certified and insured home inspector. I have had the pleasure of working with some terrific realtors. If you would like to contact me directly I'd be more than happy to supply you with recommendations. If you are in need of a professional home inspector I would be happy to discuss that with you as well. Enjoy your weekend!
Talk to you soon,
Bill Roberts
President
Roberts Home Inspections, LLC
(215) 259-8565
bill@robertshomeinspections.com
http://www.robertshomeinspections.com
Hi Aelloyd,
I am an experienced agent that has lived in the Doylestown area for over 11 years. I also have three children in the Central Bucks School District that range in age from elementary to high school age. In addition, I am a certified negiotions expert which means I have had special training in negotiating all types of deals. I have also taken buyer representative courses so I can best represent you the buyer. Feel free to call me at (267)980-5578 anytime and I would love to introduce you to this lovely Bucks County Area. Look forward to speaking with you soon!
Hi Aelloyd1,

I'm proud to be associated with Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors in Doylestown. Our office was just voted "Best of Bucks" for 2012 - the 7th year in a row! You can check out some of our listings on my website: http://www.cbhearthside.com/jacktorres, and give me a call to set up a time to talk about what exactly you are looking for in a home.

Doylestown, as I'm sure you know, is one of the most desirable areas of Central Bucks County, with many restaurants and shops, as well as being a cultural and Historical center for the County as well. I have lived in Bucks County for 25+ years and am very familiar with Doylestown and the surrounding areas. It would be my pleasure to assist you in your home search.

Please feel free to reach out at your convenience so we can talk. I hope to hear from you soon!

Jack Torres
Coldwell Banker Hearthside, Realtors
212 N Main St.
Doylestown, PA 18901
Email: J.torres@cbhearthside.com
I'm a full time agent and work in the Doylestown office of Weidel Realtors. I work in Doylestown as well as the the surrounding areas (live in New Hope / Solebury), Born and Raised in in Bucks County and know the area very well. I'd be glad to speak to you and see if we "click" if you'd like.

Brian Luce - ABR, SRS
Weidel Realtors - Doylestown
215-348-5600 x 163
(or use the contact me button by my picture)
http://activerain.com/brianluce
Aelloyd,
I would be very happy to assist. I can show you my statistics for short sales, their negotiations and days to closing. I do handle Doylestown, Buckingham and the surrounding area.
Emily Landis Torres
Re/max Central and 440
Pa Realtor since 1993
267-640-2327
Email: emily@emilyshomeinfo.com
Www. Emilyshomeinfo.com