J, Home Buyer in Flushing, NY

Can someone recommend a good agent who specializes in Short Sale and Bank Owned houses in Queens, NY?

Asked by J, Flushing, NY Fri May 15, 2009

I am getting rather frustrated working with agents who will not return calls, get me into the houses I want to see or get to our appointments on time. Help Please!

Answers

2
As easy as it should be, it is not.

I run a very small shop and pay attention to the each client. The small shop is good for some and not for others. It might be for you because you get our attention.

I can also help you with the mortgage as I am a registered mortgage broker and I can also help you with the estimate of renovation as I am a licensed contractor in NYC / Nassau.

In any event, good luck to you as the market is as tough as it has ever been because of the sheer amount of people looking for bargains.

-everett
877 301 2700
I will be happy to make a recommendation of a dependable Realtor in your area. Contact me at Gail@GailGladstone.com and I will provide you with the information.
Web Reference: http://GailGladstone.com