rpl0816, Other/Just Looking in Sarasota, FL

Can someone please share some information on Flagler Landing? The location, being so far north on Flagler has us worried.

Asked by rpl0816, Sarasota, FL Thu Feb 28, 2013

Answers

5
Flagler Landings has some wonderful apartments. If I can answer some of your concerns please feel free to contact me.
Bill Shearouse Realtor
Illustrated Properties
561-723-5888
BShear490@ATT.net
Flagler Landings have beautiful a apartments, close to everything.
Call me anytime for more information.
Cy Caine,
Century 21 America's Choice
Ph: 561-582-5916
E: cycaine@gmail.com
The Flagler Landing is beautiful gated community of high end condo/residence, great view, boat dock, beach and the best, however it is not close distance to Downtown of West Palm Beach and Palm Beach Island commerce. It depends what are you looking for... It is great quiet place to call Florida home, but If you like Downtown atmosphere consider City Place, and it is more affordable... for more information contact Best Agents in Town, Team Max Realty, visit us on http://www.TeamMaxRealty.com call 561 512 0459.
Dear rpl,

No doubt you probably will not be walking to CityPlace, Clematis Street or the Kravis Center for a show from Flagler Landing. However, if you are a boat owner and can grab one of the few slips at the community and want to be close to downtown in newer construction on the intracoastal it is a location to consider.

Like much of the overall market the existing inventory in Flagler Landing is priced pretty high in relationship to the most recent sales in the community. Because of the year built there has been plenty of foreclosure activity and we have had 9 sales over the past year ranging from $108,000 up to $544,500 with a median sales price of $325,050.

We have no units under contract at this time and 6 active listings which gives us a 8 month inventory. Not too bad but all of the units are priced above the most recent median sales price and all but 2 are priced above the highest price realized over the past year.

Whether you are looking for a urban lifestyle experience or just your perfect home in the Florida sun you are best suited to be working with a Realtor® who is looking out for your best interests in this constantly changing market. A very clear description of your specific requirements is the best place to start and if I can be of service to you and your family I would appreciate the opportunity to be one of the buyers agents you may choose to interview. We cover all of Palm Beach and Martin Counties and are experts in finding our clients that "needle in the haystack".

Best of luck and if I can offer anything additional please let me know.

Always at Your Service,

Tom Priester e-PRO
"Results Driven Real Estate"

561 308-0175
tom@tompriester.com
It is a great gated community. Nobody get's in or out without being on the,"list". Have you been to the community yet? I suggest a visit.